Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Yeah, I know exactly where to search - but my Encounter rate until now has been 0%...
You know... I have horrible luck with 5% encounters. In fact, I get more luck with 1% encounters than 5... so keep it up?

Also, you want me to get the details of the ones for that friend of mine (Eevee, Meowth, and Skitty)?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Ha.ha.ha. I haven't seen karaokes on fansubs in so long. 8-|

But as I said, we can get away with it, means somebody (coughpmcough) is going to smash out tl to bits.
BUT WE WILL DO IT FOR FUN (and out of LOVE)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
Problem is where in 'murica.

All of us are like in different parts.

Okay, Greg (are you still in minnesota or wisconsin??) and I (indiana) are relatively close to each other compared to like Yahiko (cali) and blade (penn???).
wisconsin :D

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
[imgw=300]sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/1005672_10200340781743647_1965769315_n.jpg[/imgw]
See burnt Greg...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
What did you do?

I'm tall, I hit my head on things a lot because our house wasn't meant for people of my height. That sort of stuff adds up over time apparently.

Not a hundred percent sure it's what's going on though, gonna have to go to a doctor.

I hate doctors....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Any interesting places to recommend?

Philadelphia has some really cool places. There's The Franklin Institute which is a really cool old science museum thing, among a with bunch of old historic sites and a nice art museum.

There is also New York, but it's not fun as unless you mind fighting crowds. It's sort of worth it for the affordable Japanese manga and games though....

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Philadelphia has some really cool places. There's The Franklin Institute which is a really cool old science museum thing, among a with bunch of old historic sites and a nice art museum.

There is also New York, but it's not fun as unless you mind fighting crowds. It's sort of worth it for the affordable Japanese manga and games though....
Well, Chinese subbed or scanlated is even more cheaper here I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.