Status
Not open for further replies.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Hmm, I HAVE AN IDEA!

Now if only I knew chinese....

megumi you wouldn't happen to know what the chinese equivalent to a patch that is placed over a DS and/or other type of game to translate it from one language to another is called would you?
Nope. Not really. I stay away from Chinese sites in general.

Bad experiences.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Stupid Aywas downtime. D: Why did I wake up right in the middle of it.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I have never been able to figure out what happened with the DNS. It's really annoying, since I really want to get rid of the dzonair domain, but it screwed it all up so badly last year. :/
Yeah, one of my ISP is already like permanently DNS-blocked DATS site...
Yeah, I don't know anymore. I wish there was like an, "Flush all DNS" option. @_@

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Either way, the Aywas thing was just a herpderp on my part with me forgetting to drop a .htaccess in the folders. :|

I fixed that, I think.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
Deltora Quest has 7 gems in the belt, right?
[The NDS (NDSI) Chinese Game] Emperor Torah legendary gems (save Del the Tora seven gems) Chinese version [zip file (142.6M8) <--- Google TL

Looks like the DQ ds game :>
deltora-quest-ds-01.jpg

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It's "Deltora Quest: 7 Gems".
[The NDS (NDSI) Chinese Game] Emperor Torah legendary gems (save Del the Tora seven gems) Chinese version [zip file (142.6M8) <--- Google TL

Looks like the DQ ds game :>
deltora-quest-ds-01.jpg

I want to try and rip the game so it can get translated. The thing is, most of our translators translate Chinese, so I was hoping to find a Chinese translation/hack of the game so I could rip that and if you guys wanted you could translate it or I could translate the menu's using a translator program thingy. Either way, I'm going to mess about with it.

Though currently the damn site seems to blocked my IP from downloading stuff from the site. I don't know why.

The Japanese version is pretty easy to get, so that's not a problem, but I wanna see if the version on that site is translated or not.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Oh well, I can't really get that to work, so I guess I'll mess about with the Japanese copy of the game I already have.

Status
Not open for further replies.