Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I also happen to have a tendency to take people with horrible taste in video games and anime and convert them to better series.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The trick with dealing with Naruto fans isn't to ignore them, it's to turn them into fans of something that is many times better than Naruto.

It's a concept that works on any annoying fandom.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Especially Homestuck, which is kinda worse than the Naruto fanbase at this point.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Dash

Do you think you or pawipt can do something about random people being unable to connect to this server? I think it's a DNS issue, since switching to Google DNS basically insta-fixes it (it happened at home and here at school), but it's kind of hard making random people change to Google DNS on Aywas. ;A;

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
nvm, i forgot to change the .htaccess for those folders.

but dns thing is still a problem.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
I have never been able to figure out what happened with the DNS. It's really annoying, since I really want to get rid of the dzonair domain, but it screwed it all up so badly last year. :/

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Dash

Do you think you or pawipt can do something about random people being unable to connect to this server? I think it's a DNS issue, since switching to Google DNS basically insta-fixes it (it happened at home and here at school), but it's kind of hard making random people change to Google DNS on Aywas. ;A;
Yeah, one of my ISP is already like permanently DNS-blocked DATS site...

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Hmm, I HAVE AN IDEA!

Now if only I knew chinese....

megumi you wouldn't happen to know what the chinese equivalent to a patch that is placed over a DS and/or other type of game to translate it from one language to another is called would you?

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Well, looks I'm falling into my old habits of Google-Fu.

If you've no idea what you're googling in a language you aren't familiar with, start with the wikipedia page of what you're looking for and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.