Sorry, I killed Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
So I have a printer and it's a great printer but whenever I try to print something, the program locks up.

I am supposed to print stuff tonight!! D:

Guess I'll be getting up early and going to the library tomorrow... oh joy.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So I have a printer and it's a great printer but whenever I try to print something, the program locks up.

I am supposed to print stuff tonight!! D:

Guess I'll be getting up early and going to the library tomorrow... oh joy.
hahahahahahaha

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Also, I just spent the past hour and a half chatting with a friend figuring out what the Magic the Gathering card equivalent would for each Arcobaleno.

DQA

Maaaate
Staff member
I want to try and rip the game so it can get translated. The thing is, most of our translators translate Chinese, so I was hoping to find a Chinese translation/hack of the game so I could rip that and if you guys wanted you could translate it or I could translate the menu's using a translator program thingy. Either way, I'm going to mess about with it.

Though currently the damn site seems to blocked my IP from downloading stuff from the site. I don't know why.

The Japanese version is pretty easy to get, so that's not a problem, but I wanna see if the version on that site is translated or not.

Want. Want. Want. Want. I've played half of the game on my DS and translated little parts out of pure boredom, so I'm really interested. Joint project perhaps? Too bad I have no experience with modifying DS roms. Only ever really done that with SNES roms.

The Deltora Quest DS game is really bad.

Meh, it's not the best JRPG ever, but I thought it was okay :3

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Want. Want. Want. Want. I've played half of the game on my DS and translated little parts out of pure boredom, so I'm really interested. Joint project perhaps? Too bad I have no experience with modifying DS roms. Only ever really done that with SNES roms.

If you wanna help that would be great. I can hack the rom, it involves coding which means I can figure out how to do it without much effort. I'll probably start working on building a table to translate the hex code into Japanese, preferably getting the menu's stuff out first.

Meh, it's not the best JRPG ever, but I thought it was okay :3

I've learned to ignore Greg when it comes to anything he likes or dislikes.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
Note to self: Burn DDR stuff and transfer save to memory card when you get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.