Not open for further replies.

Trivial

My story~

Me: Hmm, guess he's busy. Okay then let's go to the Power Room

PR : Yeah, but that dark guy is kinda strange
Rockman : Why??
PR : Just my feeling maybe, let's go
Rockman : Right

(I think i'm leaving too it's already 4 PM)
(Stelar, i have a draft about this story in my head, hope i can type it one time)

Trivial

Emanuel: The first day of vacation and I moved to Japan. I rarely speak to my friends now and I havent met anybody here yet. I feel sad.
Big Dark green flash emits around me.
Hi I am Lacerta I am an alien from a destroyed planet I lost all my friends and started to try and survive on this planet. Only most humans cant see me but around you I feel happy so by granting you the mark of the lizard you can now see denpa life forms. You may cancel this vision by wanting to cancel it.
Will you be my friend and help me survive please...
Emanuel: Of course I will ive been bored to death while being here.
Lacerta: I will be going in your star carrier now so you can talk to me via that thing.
So what sahll we do now.
Emanuel: I heard Japan has these noodle shops they call ramen shop lets try to find one. Good thing the star carrier can help us communicate.

Let me reply this, but i got my hands full, you should point another guy

Lecros story :
Bothe of them go to the nearest ramen shop
Emanuel : This is what they call Ramen
Lacerta : Hmm, i haven't tried any human foods before, but it looks delicious
Emanuel ; Of course, it's so delicious
Lacerta : I wanna know your home and your life
Emanuel : Okay, after i finish this, we'll go to my house

On their way to go to Emanuel's house, Lacerta feels something

hwarangoo

Journalists
You got 700 posts

Hey Lacerta you look different anything wrong?
Lacerta I sense Denpa virusses in that machine we need to take caution and remove them.
We need to denpa henkan.
Emanuel Bandemera On Air!
huh what is this and why do I feel so swift as a leaf in the wind.
Lacerta: Were Lacerta Leaf now and ready for some action.
Emanuel: lets bust em.
Lacerta: Do you even know how?
Emanuel: Doesn't matter im born to do this.

Trivial

Hey Lacerta you look different anything wrong?
Lacerta I sense Denpa virusses in that machine we need to take caution and remove them.
We need to denpa henkan.
Emanuel Bandemera On Air!
huh what is this and why do I feel so swift as a leaf in the wind.
Lacerta: Were Lacerta Leaf now and ready for some action.
Emanuel: lets bust em.
Lacerta: Do you even know how?
Emanuel: Doesn't matter im born to do this.

BATTLE !!!

[][][Gattling]
[][][Mettena]
[Mettena][][]

Cards :
- Spreader
- Recov 10
- Sword
- Attack +10
- Wide Sword
- Recov 30

Trivial

Whoa! The story went so far already! Need to think some for the next time.

You are still near the Surgery Room in 2nd Floor of Densan University
While Zero Messiah is already off to the room where the malfuntioned defibrilator machine to cut the Black Hole
And Rockman is heading to the Power Room which is near the Surgery Room

Trivial

Current Location of each characters

- Zero Messiah = In Densan University. Going to the room where the malfunctioned dfibrilator machine is located to cut off the power.
- Rockman = After he meets withe Zero Messiah, he heads for the Power Room in the 2nd floor of Densan University
- Rocknote = After peeking Zero Messiah in the Surgery Room in 2nd floor, she stays near there, though Zero Messiah has already left
- Wizard, Nemo = Still near by the entrance of Densan University
- Lacerta Leaf = In battle with viruses, as his way home

StelarSX

Jack In!
Trivial's Story~

As Messiah and OZ continued the building got weaker. He then realized that this is not what he wished to do but instead to go back and stab Rockman and get rid of the annoying kid.

Trivial

Trivial's Story~

As Messiah and OZ continued the building got weaker. He then realized that this is not what he wished to do but instead to go back and stab Rockman and get rid of the annoying kid.

OZ : Hey, what're you doing??
Messiah : I.... I.... (Red-eye glowing)
OZ : Wake up!!!

Messiah's head is still like nodded down, but OZ knows that his master isn't in his normal state. Messiah's Purple Saber still thrust through Rockman's body, making him stay still, and unable to move.

Reply your story

StelarSX

Jack In!
Trivial;30849 said:
OZ : Hey, what're you doing??
Messiah : I.... I.... (Red-eye glowing)
OZ : Wake up!!!

Messiah's head is still like nodded down, but OZ knows that his master isn't in his normal state. Messiah's Purple Saber still thrust through Rockman's body, making him stay still, and unable to move.

Reply your story

My Story~

Me: "Uhh..."
PR: "Stelar! Are you OK!?"
Me: "Ugh..." *Falls down onto the floor.*

Trivial

A linked story should be good
Don't get confused

My Story~

Me: "Uhh..."
PR: "Stelar! Are you OK!?"
Me: "Ugh..." *Falls down onto the floor.*

Stelar's vision goes into blur as he fall onto the floor. Blood is evrywhere. Peace-Rock looks panicked, but he is sure that his master is in danger, and he need to do something, but don't know how
Peace-Rock took a glance to Dark-looking Denpa who just pulls out the Purple Saber that makes his master fall.
He saw that the Dark Denpa has glowing red eyes now, and he just took sight to Peace-Rock coldly, then leave them without any words

StelarSX

Jack In!
So we're gonna link the stories? Okay.

OZ: That should teach them a lesson, but are you sure this is the person who was stalking you?

Trivial

So we're gonna link the stories? Okay.

OZ: That should teach them a lesson, but are you sure this is the person who was stalking you?

Messiah : I'm..... I'm.....
OZ still just can't understand the situation. A dark denpa being like him is used to such tragic scene, so itdoesn't matter him at all. But the condition of his master is way more mattering for him. His master's head still a little down, like he is nodded. And, both of his master's eyes are glowing red

Replly to your story as well

Trivial

PR: Stelar! Stelar! Get up, we've got to fight!

Stelar just lie on the floor. His face has no expression as blood is everywhere. Peace-Rock still tries to call and wake his master up. But it looks as if it's useless. But then, after a few minutes, Rockman's eye is glowing red

Status
Not open for further replies.