Ryuusei no Rockman RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Ryuusei no Rockman RPG

I thought there should be a RnR RPG in this forums so I've made it.

If you'd like to join name yourself and your partner. The town, your character's age...(Thinking of more.

Name: Subaru Stelar

Partner: Peace-Rock

Denpa-Human Name: RockMan (Best I could come up with.)

Rules and setup
Everyone starts from Kodama Town. Everyone must appoint a StoryMaster for their story. All areas from RnR 1 and RnR 2 will be in this. When joining use the format above. You cannot be your own Story Master. It's no fun like that.

For Battle~
Your Story Master will give you the battle field and the 6 Battle Cards that you may choose. You may choose only 2 Battle Cards per turn.
Example:
[None][Mettena][None]
[Mettena][None]Mettena]
[None][None][None]
[None][None][None]
[None][Player][None]

Battle Cards:
Cannon
Spreader
Cannon
HeatBall
Spreader
HeatBall

Current Players:
Me
Trivial
Nemomon
Rocknote
Lecros

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Well, due to small off topic...

Name: Nemomon Nemo

Partner: WizardMan

Denpa-Human Name: WizardMan (too)

StelarSX

Jack In!
Alright let's start it...Trivial ____ wakes up one nice, pleasant morning. Omega-Zero calls to him. "I sense something is wrong...I sense an AM Seijen nearby."

What do you do?

Nemo ___ is in Vista Point looking up at there stars when Wizardman says, "I sense a AM Seijen around town...wanna go check it out?'

What do you do?

That same day Subaru Stelar wakes up. Peace-Rock asks him, "I sense two Denpa beings around town. We should go check."

Trivial

Trivial's story:

Me : Huh?? An AM Seijin?? No, not now, i just woke up and i'm still in my pajamas.
I've to get ready first
Omega-Zero : I'll keep the trace of that AM Seijin Wave
Me : Let me know if something happens, i wanna take a bath

StelarSX

Jack In!
Note: I need a story master for mine...Trivial care to be it?

Trivial's story:
After Trivial gets ready which includes getting dressed and eating breakfast Omega-Zero bugs him about looking for the AM Seijen.
What do you do?

Trivial

I'll try. But you haven't replied yet, about what you gonna do
Reply your own made first, then i'll make its continuation

Trivial's story :
Me : What is it?
Omega-Zero : I sense that wave quite near. How about if we go look for it??
Me : Come on now. I wanna have some pleasant morning not a bus-with-an-AM-Seijin-business morning. You know that i always have lectures from morning to evening everyday. Gimme some room
Omega-Zero : Well, if that's what you wish.
me : Just let me know if those 2 waves are causing something

StelarSX

Jack In!
~Back
"Other Denpa Being...?" I say as I wake up still sleepy. "I don't feel like it...even if today is a Saturday. I just want a pleasant day. And I want to go check on the stars and moon today. You know I like astrology."

Peace-Rock: Looking at the stars is boring, it's not like your going to see something special.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Rocknote's Story:

Rocknote____ wakes up that same day. She checks her Star Carrier to see if Tetra is there. Apparently she isn't.

What do you do?

Trivial

Subaru Stelar's story :
But then, Peace-Rock try to force Stelar. But, as he isn't the persistent War-Rock, he just let Stelar go do what he wanted.
As Stelar came out from the front door of his house, Peace-Rock said, "Subaru, the wave is getting stronger"

Continue

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Okay, i must disappearing once again for a 10 minutes. But continue mine story too.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Trivial's story~

Trivial gets on the bus and heads to Densan University. Once off the bus Denpa Viruses are amuk!

Omega-Zero: Trivial, we should do something! It's your university, you should do something about it!

Trivial

Subaru Stelar's story :
Again, Peace-Rock just nodded. He is way very soft even can't say anymore objection to it
As Stelar reaches Vista Point, he pulls out his Star Carrier, and he found that Peace-Rock is somehow looked very uncomfortable with the situation as he feels the AM wave is getting near to him

Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.