Ryuusei no Rockman Abridged

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Ryuusei no Rockman Abridged

Aurora Supernal and I are starting up an Abrigeded version of the fantastic Ryuusei no Rockman. We have some ideas of what we will do with it, and it looks very promising. The only problem is that we can not do it on our own and we would like to ask you (The fans of Ryuusei no Rockman) to help us out with some voice acting, ideas for the script or anything you can think of to help us re-create the story our (meaning us and all of you) way.

If anyone would willing to help please post underneath with ideas or just send me a personal message. Thank you for your help and hopefully we will see some good ideas from all of you :D

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
Well, if you going to make a abridged series, you should also make sure you seen all episodes of not only Ryuusei no Rockman but also Rockman exe. There are similar stuff (Likes Season 2 of Rockman exe where Pharaohman tried to destroy Densan City by plummeting a satellite from orbit to earth) And character relates like

Subaru=Saito
War-Rock=Netto
Luna=Roll
Misora=Mieru
Gonta=Dekao
Kizamaro=Yaito

and etc. Also notice any easter eggs in the show..... That's all I'm going to say

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Luna does NOT fit with Roll at all. Were there any Tsundere characters in EXE at all, actually?

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
YES SHE DOES.... Guess you have never watched either show then. If you did, you wouldn't said that.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
I have watched the show. Roll definitely ain't Tsundere. The jealous type, sure. Tsundere? Not so much.

Also... Warrock is vastly different in attitude compared to Saito. Warrock is WAY more aggressive and hotblooded.
Subaru, as far as the first series is concerned, is way more emo than Netto. Though, later on, I will admit that there's not all that much difference.

If you meant their roles, though... You were mostly right... EXCEPT FOR LUNA. Lyra fits as the Roll counterpart much more than Luna. Luna kinda... doens't really fit in any of the roles from EXE.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
"Subaru" from Ryuusei has the same emo-ness as "Tsukasa" from .hack//SIGN. Agree?

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Oh man I can't believe I missed the conversation. Anyway, Aurora and I are only doing Ryuusie no Rockman then going on to Ryuusie no Rockman Tribe for the moment we haven’t started yet but when we finish the first ep I will post the link here so Dats will be the first to see it. Anyway to me Harpnote the dempa henkan of Misora and Harp (Lyra in English dub) is more like Roll since she was based on Roll from exe. Luna to me is Mieru from exe because they both have kind of the same face in the game, and also she is always with Gonta and Kizamaro the Dekao and Yaito from exe (She also has a short temper when Subaru dose something she doesn’t want him to do.) Anyway that is all I think about that but all of you would have very different opinions on what I just said and I would love to hear them.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
...I still say that Luna doesn't fit with any of the roles from EXE. She's a different character all together, with no definitive EXE counterpart.

Yuidirnt

Avicoltrice
I agree that Luna doesn't fit with the Roll role at all, I hate when people say that. I think Misora/Lyra are the Ryuusei counterpart of Roll.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Agreed. Luna really doesn't have a counterpart. Either that, or Yai's "rich princess"-y side got sucked out and separated from the intelligent side... thus, the intelligent side became Kizomaru/Zack/Whatever, and the 'rich princess' part became Luna. But even then, that's a stretch, because Yaito doesn't have a tsundere personality.

As for Roll vs Luna...

Compare them to Louise Francoise Le Blanc De La Valliere (Zero no Tsukaima) and Aisaka Taiga (Toradora). Luna fits. Roll... ain't even close to that personality. More of a typical girl-next-door (who has a crush on the hero, of course) type. Two different types.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Of course. I like the Tsundere type characters, which is why Luna is my favorite RnR character. As for that loli whore, Roll, however, I hate both her Robotics and Network timeline variations. She's DEFINITELY not even close to being a Tsundere type.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I would now like to get back on to the topic. Aurora and I have got a script and we have the video all we really need is voice actors, we have some but we have chief characters that don't have anyone to voice them yet like Luna, Gonta, Kizuamaro and Aaron (forgot Jap name) so we cant continue with the project unless we have people to voice act :(