Ryuusei no Rockman Abridged

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Aurora and i are in desperate need for a voice actor for Luna, Gonta and Kizuamaro we need people to voice act for these characters, anyone who can help please send me a message or reply below Thanks

Mattwo

If I wasn't so lazy I'd be gonta, but I may not get my recordings accurate or fast...Plus it seems you are using the original names which after seeing the westernized names is confusing...Doesn't LK do it all on his own?

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Not sure if he does but we are not LK now are we. Anyway we think it is best to have many different voices from different people not just the same person doing every thing. Anyway we still need voices so anyone that can help please raise your hand or just send a message it would probably be better then raising your hand since no one else will see it (you get the point.)

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Wow, its been sicne September anyone made a comment here. Oh well.
Ryuusei no Rockman Abridged's first episode will be up on Youtube some time in January if not then Febuary, but I will always put a link to the episode here the second I upload it.

We have some good voice actors for some of the characters including our own megumi, who has the roll as Subaru's mum. (I'm from Australia, we spell mom that way.) The first promo for the seires is on Youtube the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmAyffxa19U

There will be a Misora promo uploaded on the 31st of December staring Spiritkitten Maylu's voice actor from Megaman NT Warrior Abridged. Hope some of you Misora fan's watch it xD

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
You mentioned MMNTWA.

Have they uploaded episodes somewhere that I haven't checked?

Btw. Good luck in RnR:TAS! Sounds like fun!

Galikan

Justice Bringer
As far as I know ZionKraze only has episode 4 on youtube episode 1, 2 and 3 have been removed and he says episode 5 is up but I can't find it anywhere.

Litintha

Resident RockxNetto Fan
Galikan;130797 said:
As far as I know ZionKraze only has episode 4 on youtube episode 1, 2 and 3 have been removed and he says episode 5 is up but I can't find it anywhere.

It's amazing that LK has been able to keep YGO:TAS up for as long as he had.

I personally think that 4Kids finally made Youtube stop pulling his stuff because (there was a video that showed 4Kids saying that you liked LK's stuff and that it was excellent, or something along those lines).

I was going to try and do a MMNTW:TAS on my own like LK did with Yu-Gi-Oh!, but I tested my voices, and they are utter crap. So, no abridging for me!

Anyway, I digress.

Thanks for the info. I will definitely look!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yay another abridged series to watch. They save time if the plot is close enough to the original.

toyloli

just watched your promo - this looks interesting :)
I like abridged series if they're done well - the key is here that there isnt a lot of messing around in each episode. Most abridged eps are 6-10 minutes and your only dealing with 15min eps so dont be afraid to play around with events to compress things.
And dont forget to be funny :p

[huggles]

and regarding the other conversation here - I have to agree that luna was meant to be based off yai - although you could say they took yai and meiru and blended the two together (which would be more accurate)
Hard working, intelligent, powerful, but genuinely cares about people and is willing to put in the effort for them.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
Thanks for taking interest in the series. I have almost got all the lines for the first episode and I hope it will be out sometime near the end of March or early April.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Ah, jeez, I forgot about this. I'll try to get this as soon as I can find a quiet room as well as time.