Ryuusei no Rockman 3

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
I still think he's destroying himself..... :confused:' Too much power = system overload

You know, How about stronger Denpa Kun, to allow them to protect themselves? XD

Trivial

That sounds right

I love Dark Rockman better
In my NDS, i play MBN 5 Double Team, and after i obtained some Dark Chips, i quickly use them, so Rockman would turned dark
Only Dark Rockman that has grit ability, the ability to go furious when your HP reaches 0

StelarSX

Jack In!
Oh...you can have a Dark Rockman by using a lot of Dark Chips? I dind't know. I never used Dark Chips only knowing they'd take down my Max HP.

Rocknote

Banned
Even my time zone nearly to 5am but still I'm hardly to get into sleep after a long conversation.

Anyway, evil Rockman is strong but I'm not like it because he's too powerful and will lost control and the players cannot control him with a low skill.

Thirdmaster

Hourai Doll
Yeah! I'm the evil kind! =D

Anyway, I'm surprisingly able to get on this early! Surprise~ XD

But I decided that maybe using normal chips would be more of a challenge, yeah...

Trivial

Dark Rockman can't use a normal Mega Chips, but in exchange, he can use DS Navi chips which its damage is vary based on your karma level
The higher the karma level/The darker the Rockman goes, the higher the damage
It can even more damaging than SP Navi Chips

I love Dark Rockman-sama

Trivial

That's why, get a hold of your Dark Rockman to train your REAL SKILL as an operator

The harder it is, the more you try to be the best on operation

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
rocknote said:
What will happen if you battle with dark rockman and duo if you cannot use dark chips?
Duo was the boss in EXE 4. Trivial's talking about EXE 5, where the boss is NebulaGray.

But for the record, you can't battle Duo in EXE 4 with Dark Rockman, Duo forces Rockman to destroy his darkness just before the final battle.