Ryuusei no Rockman 3 - Gameplay Discussion/Help

GSR

That one guy
Pyrite;76326 said:
REALLY!? We all love you Emi! <3

But seriously...can anyone tell me how the story ends if they know? (Be sure to put in your spoiler warning!)

Having just finished, here you go.

Subaru and War-Rock make their way to Meteor G, where they take down Jack and Queentia, and talk them out of working for Meteor G. Virgo and Corvus are displeased, to say the least, and try to kill Jack and Queentia, but Solo intervenes, takes out Corvus/Virgo, and gets Jack and Queentia out of there. Subaru and Rock continue on.

At the meteor's core, they find Daigo, who (presumably) was able to work his way there due to being an EM form. Before they can destroy the core, though, King reappears and fuses with the core, creating Crimson Dragon. CD... eats, for lack of a better word, Daigo, and you fight him as the final boss. King goes boom. CD does not. Subaru gets knocked out.

After a brief interlude in the white-space-of-consciousness (TM), Shidou appears and helps Subaru out. Subaru turns into either Red Joker or Black Ace, and you fight a rigged version of CD (he has 8000 health, but you have ridiculously good cards and can't die.) CD goes boom. Meteor G goes boom, with Daigo, Subaru, and Rock still inside it. Oops.

Subaru ends up floating in space as EM waves. Daigo manages to get ahold of WAXA, where everyone else is gathered, and delivers the bad news. Akane is less than pleased by her MIA husband telling her that he's still MIA and now her son is too. The head of WAXA, this old woman whose name I can never remember, proposes using everyone's Hunter VGs to send out a signal to pull in Subaru. Cue obligatory everyone-around-the-world-gives-their-support montage.

Subaru wakes up in space, with Daigo and Rock there with him. But they can't come along for the ride, and Subaru gets pulled back to earth, while they stay lost in space. Over the credits, we see Subaru having a celebration with Misora, Luna, Gonta, Kizamaro, and Jack, Solo and Laplace standing someplace being mysterious, Queentia, Acid, and aforementioned old lady taking care of Shidou in the hospital, and Subaru looking up at the sky.

After the credits, Subaru's on the roof of the school, looking up. Suddenly, an EM meteor appears and lands in front of him. It's Rock! The two hug, but the celebrations aren't over yet, because true to Capcom's no-good-people-ever-die rule, Daigo also shows up. The three return home, and Daigo and Akane have a happy reunion. Cut to ending picture of Daigo giving Subaru, Akane, and Rock a group hug (which you can see in someone's album here.)

Last boss wasn't that hard, really. I just had low HP for it.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Aww <3 That's a sweet ending. Have to wonder what's in the future if there is another game though.

Galikan

Justice Bringer
I got to chapter 5 all by myself without any walkthrough or help. Now I told Enigma i could complete the game on my own so it pains me to admit that I am stuck and I need some help....can anyone help me?

Rendan

Missed <3
I'm only on Chapter 2, so I can't. :-(

You'll all be happy to know that they lowered the virus encounter rate again. :] (But I'm having massive troubles getting viruses to drop cards. >_>)

Gonta's Scene in Chapter 3 (Nondescript version):
Luna and Misora are chowing down food at the campfire. And man, they are shoving it down. Pedia and Kizamaro criticize them. Kizamaro notices that Subaru and Gonta aren't present. Like with Misora and Luna's scenes, they are down on the bridge. Gonta transforms into Ox Fire and it gives Subaru (and me, because I don't feel like fighting him) quite the shock! He cancels his Wave Change, saying that he is Trans Code 005. (Cue: Sad music) I believe now he is telling Subaru about his angsty past, et cetera. Not for sure though. End scene.

Misora's Scene in Chapter 3:
Everyone besides Luna, Subaru, and Misora are around the campfire. Luna is scarfing down food. (Gonta is standing where Pedia was in the last scene, btw.) Misora and Subaru are on the bridge. She says some gushy stuff, I'm guessing. She extends her hand and Subaru takes it - blushing quite red. She is blushing too, just not nearly as much. Great, we get to hear about her angsty past as well. There is a flashback with Misora crying in front of Subaru. End flashback. Subaru says something for peace and justice and thus ends the scene.

~

Galikan

Justice Bringer
funny In that scene for me
Misora was scarfing down food and Luna was with Subaru at the bridge, Luna takes Subaru's hand and then there is a flash back to when Luna finds out the Subaru is Rockman. When she is hugging Rockman then Rockman turns back into Subaru and Luna stops hugging.
Oh by the way i dont need help with Chapter 5 anymore Im stuck on Chapter 7 or 8 i cant remember...the chapter after Rockman fights Black Acid Ace