Ryuusei no Rockman 3 - Gameplay Discussion/Help

By the way, when does everyone think the english versions will be released. All this talk about the scenes of RnR3 have really gotten me hyped up about playing it.

Namine;75998 said:
Do u think that both version got different ending?

Basing from the previous RnR games, I don't really think so. What really makes me think there are different endings is the part in chapter 3 where you have to choose a person to help. That might lead to a different ending depending on who you choose.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
guyinblack;76000 said:
Basing from the previous RnR games, I don't really think so. What really makes me think there are different endings is the part in chapter 3 where you have to choose a person to help. That might lead to a different ending depending on who you choose.

I dont think that is possible either. Because I already know how the ending looks like.

Namine;76006 said:
I dont think that is possible either. Because I already know how the ending looks like.

Oh, sorry. Didn't know you already knew the ending. So, you finished the game that quickly or did someone tell u the ending?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
guyinblack;75990 said:
By the way, when does everyone think the english versions will be released. All this talk about the scenes of RnR3 have really gotten me hyped up about playing it.

I would guess somewhere between May and August of 2009. @-@

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
guyinblack;76010 said:
Oh, sorry. Didn't know you already knew the ending. So, you finished the game that quickly or did someone tell u the ending?

Someone show me a pic with different scenes and the ending.

lordjorge

um hey i don't understand japanese and i need help big time i am on chapter 7 i am after the cutscene where the old lady some scientifics of waxa and mr boreal are reunited and after that the only thing that i talked to mom (a loong talk) and then i don't know what to do someone please help me?

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
lordjorge;76084 said:
um hey i don't understand japanese and i need help big time i am on chapter 7 i am after the cutscene where the old lady some scientifics of waxa and mr boreal are reunited and after that the only thing that i talked to mom (a loong talk) and then i don't know what to do someone please help me?

i'm stuck at chapter 7...do u know what i have to do after save that old lady?

Hiroki

Wearer of Purple
WHEN RnR3 comes to the U.S., I sincerely hope that Capcom grants us our eternal wish (besides for a Legends 3) and gives us the SAME PRE-ORDER GIFT OPPORTUNITIES AS IN JAPAN!!!!

LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU, CAPCOM!?

Seriously. I want the RnR3 Digital Clock.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Rockman Vaati;76138 said:
WHEN RnR3 comes to the U.S., I sincerely hope that Capcom grants us our eternal wish (besides for a Legends 3) and gives us the SAME PRE-ORDER GIFT OPPORTUNITIES AS IN JAPAN!!!!

LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU, CAPCOM!?

Seriously. I want the RnR3 Digital Clock.

I want the Calendar, and the other snazzy stuff!

Emi-hime

The calendar is awesome <3 *just got hers in the mail today* I'll have to do full scans of each "page" when I get a chance.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Emi-hime;76217 said:
The calendar is awesome <3 *just got hers in the mail today* I'll have to do full scans of each "page" when I get a chance.

REALLY!? We all love you Emi! <3

But seriously...can anyone tell me how the story ends if they know? (Be sure to put in your spoiler warning!)

Emi-hime

Pyrite;76326 said:
REALLY!? We all love you Emi! <3

But seriously...can anyone tell me how the story ends if they know? (Be sure to put in your spoiler warning!)

Yeah :3 Though, I only have the Red Joker ones.

I'd love to know more details on parts myself--I just know brief things. Have to play more... T~T