RnRT21: Speculation & Discussion [END]

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
"Reporter comments on rushed but decent Ending." End quote.
I fail at trying to be Brushel.

GSR

That one guy
DynawaveXD;40006 said:
"Reporter comments on rushed but decent Ending." End quote.
I fail at trying to be Brushel.

No, it'd be like,

"No hook for story but reporter hoping for more", end quooooote!

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Animeman2;39967 said:
regardless of how they ended it, the story is still unfinished...
Are they just gonna let us hang here waiting for Subaru's father to return?
What gonna happen?!

The games are still being produced. Only the anime ended.

Rocknote

Banned
There's so many Rockman Fans feel sad about that RnR anime is ended.

But, the good thing is the game won't stop producing. ^^

zeroin

A Misora fan
They should continue the anime. It is a great show after all.
Why did they rushed the anime anyway?

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
After watching the ending again I feel that it does in a way close everything up so has to prevent most people from feeling empty.
As long as the games still come out then i guess we as the fans will be able to move along look forward to the future

david0925

Yep, the anime ended in a "everyone is happy" way that pretty much all pro and antagonist from season 1 are alive (you can see a glimpse of Cygnus after Ox, and Gemini is hidden pretty well next to Libra)

I have played RnR 2 yet (still QQing about the name change of Zerker and Saurian because it sounds like some inter abberviation combined with fanfiction =\) But I'm enjoyed the plot in the game in RnR a lot more than I have than anime (aside from 26-31, those episodes were awesome)

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Having watched the final episode again now that it's been subbed, I liked it more for some reason.

I opened my eyes to the fact that everyone got a chance to shine, not just Rockman like in RnR's ending. Cancer Bubble saved Harp Note, Harp Note saved Goyoda, Goyoda saved Rockman... it was awesome. Too bad Bly's only brutal beating was in his final battle, he definitely brought the Ryuusei fight scenes up to a level viewers could take seriously.

The Shinobi and Dinosaur Tribe-On inclusions were cute, but I didn't like the animation for Green Shinobi, made Subaru look like he was 5 years old for some reason. The Tribe King was interesting, they made him feel as powerful as you'd expect the combined OOPArts to make someone. But he looked scrawnier than the version on those official wallpapers.

Still not sure of many things, like how Empty couldn't be killed by anything, yet the Tribe King took him out. Maybe since the OOPArts revived him in ep 19, they were the only things that could kill him after that? And I assume Orihime died in Mu's collapse, but I thought they could have at least given her a little dialogue to convey that she "wanted to be with Empty/wishes to witness Ra Mu's rising/will never be taken to jail like some common criminal" so we'd understand her exact frame of mind when she ran off. Where the heck did Gori and Hyde go? They should have been arrested properly after all the trouble they caused. And are the Tribe King powers gone now that the gate to Mu's closed? I'm assuming Rockman still had the OOPArts on him. Unless using that final attack funneled the OOPArts back through the gate, or the Denpa signatures disappeared once the gate was closed for good. And the FM-ians are still alive, Cygnus and Gemini now good guys. :confused:

Could have been better, but it was better than I expected it to be. Ryuusei no Rockman was a pretty cool little series.

Dengar

Meh, I'll just wait for the games to come out, because to me, this entire series has been one big epic failure. I mean sure, the action was nice, and I don't even mind the lack of shinobi and dinosaur, because in the end, the game's stories only revolve around a single one of the transformations, which has been the case since BN6, it's just that, none of the characters had any actual depth. Luna is a fangirl in denial, Gonta and Kizamaro are both useless, Goyoda is funny to look at but that's it, there is no point to Cancer whatsover, and Misora has the personality of your average bored rich kid. The only character I liked was War Rock.

Rocknote

Banned
Dengar;41769 said:
Meh, I'll just wait for the games to come out, because to me, this entire series has been one big epic failure. I mean sure, the action was nice, and I don't even mind the lack of shinobi and dinosaur, because in the end, the game's stories only revolve around a single one of the transformations, which has been the case since BN6, it's just that, none of the characters had any actual depth. Luna is a fangirl in denial, Gonta and Kizamaro are both useless, Goyoda is funny to look at but that's it, there is no point to Cancer whatsover, and Misora has the personality of your average bored rich kid. The only character I liked was War Rock.

Why you little...

Rocknote's conclusion:

1. If the entire series is such a BIG failure then no one will be feel sad about the end of Ryuusei.

2.Even the ending is only a single transformation but if the original three transformations didn't exist at all then there will be no last transformation.

3. None of the characters had any actual depth? Then why the Misora VS Luna thread is locked?

4. About Luna: She is not an ordinary fangirl but a Rockman fan! Well, sure she is odd but she is kind to Rockman.

Gonta and Kizamaro: They sure is helpless sometime but Subaru's life is better now thanks to them.

Goyouda and Cancer: No Goyouda and Cancer= Boring No Ryuusei

About Misora: She is not an ordinary singer and you can't say she is just a bored rich kid. She didn't have parents after her mom is dead and everyone knows that no mom = no you. She sure is rich but that doesn't mean she is a bossy rich girl like Luna. Of course Luna is not that bad.

Final conclusion: Please watch back all of the episodes again before you saying anything in next time.

Dengar

You somehow managed to miss my point entirely. If you played the first game, and know a wee bit about the second, you'll understand what I mean.

Rocknote

Banned
Dengar;41778 said:
You somehow managed to miss my point entirely. If you played the first game, and know a wee bit about the second, you'll understand what I mean.

Hehehe... I have finish all of them and all I can say is all of your point is wrong. Fail! Dude!

Even this is the end but all of the Rockman fans still want the series to be continue again.

About character, check out the Misora VS Luna thread in Wing 2 Rockman to know why we like the characters so much.

Sorry if this getting off-topic but I'm going to let Dengar know about the truth.

GSR

That one guy
I'm with Dengar on this one. The characters in the anime were basically stripped of any real personality. If I recall the bit about Misora's mom doesn't even come up in the anime - and if it does, it's never mentioned again.

Dengar

Rocknote;41779 said:
Hehehe... I have finish all of them and all I can say is all of your point is wrong. Fail! Dude!

I'm sorry, but since when does having an opinion different from yours equal phail? I stand by my statement.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Rocknote, there's no such thing as a wrong opinion. Dengar doesn't like Tribe, end of story.

Any real fan of the show would be able to see its weak points, of which Tribe had many. And that's in comparison to the original RnR, which was a weak enough anime. The only personality you could draw from most came from the games in the first place, especially as far as Misora's concerned.

While it may disappoint me, I'm in no way SURPRISED that they cancelled this anime.

Thrust

I noticed that when I first started watching, but after a while I kinda stopped caring... It was just something to fill the void till starforce 2 comes out ya know? (BTW trying to play an import is REALLY hard, I couldn't even figure out how to save)