RnRT21: Speculation & Discussion [END]

JKaizer

testing 123
fapfapfap
RnRT21: Speculation & Discussion [END]

ムー大陸の決闘
March 29th

"The Duel of the Continent Mu"

ゲートは拡大を続け,スバルたちの世界を飲み込もうとしていた.そんな中,オリヒメはすべてのオーパーツを手に入れラ・ムーを復活させる.

Seiko has the TL as "From within Mu, Orihime is able to gather all three ooparts, and using them, begins to revive the continent Mu."

onkeikun

私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ
You've got the wrong kanji for the title.

As the gate continues to expand and swallow up Earth, Orihime obtains all of the OOPArts and awakens Ra Mu.

Hmm, sounds like it will be done in a rush if they aren't making a continuation of the continuation.

Trivial

If this is really the final episode,
I would say that this is the shortest Rockman anime
And , kinda sure that it's rushed

Kaeri

Title for Rent
rocknote;31503 said:
Too bad it will end like this. Maybe Capcom will make the better RnR anime after this.

I've got to be frankly honest, rocknote, but if they're ending Tribe this quickly...it's likely that there will NOT be a continuation to it. Besides the fact that we've heard nothing but "bad/grim news" on Tribe's episode speculation, to rush towards the ending point by seemingly slamming the plot together to form a rushed ending does not bode well in the least.

Unless we get some major announcement of a new game (for the RnR franchise or any of the Rockman franchises for that matter), I'd consider RnR most likely done in its' anime form.

Again, it's all just hear-say on my part, but looking back at how EXE ended, this may just be RNR's anime swan-song.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I have mixed feelings about it ending :/ I haven't been impressed with Tribe at all really, especially with what I've heard about the second game, but I was finally enjoying having an anime to it .__. so I kind of feel sad that it might be over.

As long as they continue the game though (AND bring it over), I'll be happy~

itoshinojjp

Im just guessing that the story arc will end on 21. In the original RnR, they had a 6-part ender of sorts when Cygnus Wing activated Andromeda and Subaru got his Star Force powers. Then came about 20 episodes of filler before the story finally ended. We might see the same here.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Hopefully the final fight with Ra Mu will be more entertaining than the end of Andromeda. Just chomping on the key was weak.

Miaharpy

Gamer and Artist
If there isn't going to be another Ryuusei no Rockman, tons of fans will be upset... I'm sure there will be another season.... if they aren't, I don't see why they would make RnR3 and a Wii game..... In fact, I want to read the mangas my self.... And I'm hoping there will be at least be a lot of volumes.... because there ain't much volumes for Rockman exe.

And when I think about it.... even though it's going to be a end to Tribe... It doesn't mean there won't be another season... (Also.... I never really like listening to rumors or news)

Kaeri

Title for Rent
Miaharpy;31723 said:
And I'm hoping there will be at least be a lot of volumes.... because there ain't much volumes for Rockman exe.

And when I think about it.... even though it's going to be a end to Tribe... It doesn't mean there won't be another season... (Also.... I never really like listening to rumors or news)

13 volumes isn't a ton for a manga series? Unless you're looking at the big series that are still going on or had huge original runs (like Detective Conan, Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, YGO, Tsubasa...need I say more?), 13 volumes is a lot for a manga series (considering that they normally end around 5, 6 or 7 (for most smaller series), especially one basically based on a video game.

Also, take what you're hearing with a grain of salt; rumors spread fast in the Rockman community but...when it comes from a big source like Xebec, Capcom and/or the like, it's normally a decent bet that it's a true end (for now).

G

GaustKaizer

Oi, that was fast

EDIT: I hope they are thinking of new series related to Ryuusei series.