RnRT21: Speculation & Discussion [END]

Thrust

They SCRAPPED IT?!?!

I have NEVER been more freakin angry... first we get jipped by the english version getting scrapped, now you are telling me tribe got the boot... so what, no RnR3? gah life isn't fair...

GSR

That one guy
No, we're getting RnR3 I believe (that's been confirmed somewhere or other, I think), but the whole thing hasn't been nearly as successful as EXE.

StelarSX

Jack In!
They want money, like everyone else.

And that picture there Greg, is probably them remembering their FM Seijen or their spirit. I didn't see the episode so I dunno.

EDIT: I saw the crappy, out of sync version, well I fast forwarded to the ending, War-Rock pushes the visualizers onto Subaru and he points at the FM Seijen...I guess that means they were revived by the FM King or something?

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Subaru Stelar;39545 said:
They want money, like everyone else.

And that picture there Greg, is probably them remembering their FM Seijen or their spirit. I didn't see the episode so I dunno.

EDIT: I saw the crappy, out of sync version, well I fast forwarded to the ending, War-Rock pushes the visualizers onto Subaru and he points at the FM Seijen...I guess that means they were revived by the FM King or something?

Probably ;3 There's also the fact that Ophiuchus is with the rest and not behind Luna XD Which shows the humans weren';t thinking of them (Plus, most didn't even remember being taken over, so it'd be weird for them to remember :p)

But yeah, I bet the FM King revived them.

GSR

That one guy
Hahahaha I just thought of an epic mindfuck way they should've ended the series

Misora starts to sing Kizuna Wave... then pulls off a disguise to reveal she's Hikari and sings 'Together' instead.

RNR IS ACTUALLY POKEMON YOUR MIND IS BLOWN

I shouldn't go online at one AM. Going to sleep now.

MegaBly101

Some Guy
its not that out of sync, besides that was one awsome episode, sure the raw transformations werent seen but tribe king kicked ass, personaly i preffered the bly v empty bits, something about having the two most raw powerful evil dudes in a series fighting gives a sort of appeal. We didnt see Ra Mu all that much (one of the things that couldve used an extra episode), and the actual ending part couldve used another episode to it or at least more time aswell, i mean all the old Fm's were there whats up with that? a new series for the future however might seem bleak, seems its one of those everything is good, everyone is happy so why would there need to be fighting endings. But only time will tell

StelarSX

Jack In!
I've liked RnR better so my favorite part was the FM Seijen coming back!

There was no Cygnus nor Gemini though.

itoshinojjp

Yeah... Luna and Tsukasa were there, but no Gemini or Ophiuchus... I will probably have to go back, but I don't think I saw Cancer there, either.

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Well, Cancer was probably with Misora. Finally Luna said Subaru's name, not only "Rooooockman"...

Because of that ending, i thing RnR will be not continued or Cepheus really revive them. He didn't revive Gemini Spark, cuz he resurrect Andromeda. But why not Queen? Eventually, Capcom will made RnRT2. Solo, Orihime are on Mu continent. Maybe someone will bring them to real world back?

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
itoshinojjp;39608 said:
Yeah... Luna and Tsukasa were there, but no Gemini or Ophiuchus... I will probably have to go back, but I don't think I saw Cancer there, either.
Cancer was ALL OVER in the ep. >_>

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
itoshinojjp;39608 said:

Ophiuchus was there. *points to purple and pink by Libra and Crown* But yeah, Cygnus wasn't and neither was Gemini, but Gemini was probably killed by the FM King for betraying him.

And Luna saying Subaru's name was the BEST PART of this episode T___T I feel so happy.

zeroin

A Misora fan
Gemini was there between Ophiuchus and Libra and I think I saw Cygnus there he is beside Ox but you can only see a small part of him.

Rocknote

Banned
GSR;39552 said:
Hahahaha I just thought of an epic mindfuck way they should've ended the series

Misora starts to sing Kizuna Wave... then pulls off a disguise to reveal she's Hikari and sings 'Together' instead.

RNR IS ACTUALLY POKEMON YOUR MIND IS BLOWN

I shouldn't go online at one AM. Going to sleep now.

That is unacceptable.

Kizuna Wave is means "Bond Wave" and this songs is nothing to do with Together.

When you take a look at Misora's style when she is singing you will know that she is different with Hikari's style.

And the last thing is...you need to show your evidence about why "RNR IS ACTUALLY POKEMON YOUR MIND IS BLOWN". -_-

Sorry if this is off-topic but I think this thing have to do with the speculation.

StelarSX

Jack In!
Yup, Cygnus and Gemini were there. I have bad eyes >.< Gemini was pushed back a little and you only saw Cygnus' body.

Animeman2

Letting life slip away...
regardless of how they ended it, the story is still unfinished...
Are they just gonna let us hang here waiting for Subaru's father to return?
What gonna happen?!

GSR

That one guy
Rocknote;39715 said:
That is unacceptable.

Kizuna Wave is means "Bond Wave" and this songs is nothing to do with Together.

When you take a look at Misora's style when she is singing you will know that she is different with Hikari's style.

And the last thing is...you need to show your evidence about why "RNR IS ACTUALLY POKEMON YOUR MIND IS BLOWN". -_-

Sorry if this is off-topic but I think this thing have to do with the speculation.

Good lord, it was a joke. Hence the laughter/overused caps/comment about not going on message boards late at night