RnRT21: Speculation & Discussion [END]

Trivial

I just can't stand of Rockman anime
I'm not caring it much either, since 40% of my prediction about the ending was correct, and it's still that plain thingie they have as the ending
I just downloaded all the epis, then watch them only for 1 time, and then move them to my optional HDD

I'd better look up on the games

Dengar

You should. They're really good. If you like that sort of game play. The story isn't disappointing though.

david0925

Frankly speaking any anime with any sense of story continuation is hard to express in a 10 minute timeframe. Did Capcom get an "ok" profit from Beast+ that they decided to continue doing 10 minute episodes to Ryuusei?

On the other hand, the story in the RnR game is pretty "standard", but character development is very strong. I haven't played RnR2 yet, so I can't comment on that yet.

All in all I enjoyed the animation and the art, at least some effort was put into it. I don't know if any of you watched Legendz. Human figures in that anime were absolutely horrible drawn.

Forsaken

*Silence*
Is Emptys true form showed up in the series? And can somebody tell me the Japanese name of the tribe kings link force big bang (Czar Delta Breaker [CzrDBkr]) that he used against Le Mu?

Rendan

Missed <3
*brushes dust off of topic*

Orez_54;72495 said:
Is Emptys true form showed up in the series?
No.

Orez_54;72495 said:
And can somebody tell me the Japanese name of the tribe kings link force big bang (Czar Delta Breaker [CzrDBkr]) that he used against Le Mu?
Kaizer Delta Breaker

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
Orez_54;72495 said:
Is Emptys true form showed up in the series?
Empty is... empty... I mean literally! In the game Empty is another Denpa-Lifeform hiding in a costume. In tribe, Empty is himself with no true form or host body.

Forsaken

*Silence*
Except for the last ep... Is there other ep where he used saurian/dinosaur tribe and ninja/shinobi tribe form?

Aurora Tenkara

Caught by an angel!
You don't even see him in FireDinosaur. You see him in Bezerk/FireDino cross.
I was so depressed, cause everyone knows fire is ownage