OMG Digimon Adventure 03! WITH SCREENSHOT

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
Well... I like the old artwork more...

And wait... Why are there 3 girls? From what I remembered the chosen ones are only 7...

[EDIT] Okay... His sister...

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I wish they could put out more info...like plot info or seiyuu info. I'm really curious as to whom will voice Taichi and Koushirou since both were voiced by women.

I'm also curious if the 02 kids will appear at all, only taking a backseat like the Adventure kids did for 02.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I honestly don't mind if those two keep their voice actors. It'd be weird, but it could work.

Yeah, the lack of information is kind of nagging.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
It wouldn't bother me either if they reprised the roles.

And man, I hate waiting on info and hate the fact you have to defeat PicoDevimon now for the egg game.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Okay, they made the clicks so low on this one because they wanted to do the PicoDevimon thing. So the number of clicks wasn't intended to be low.

But at this rate, they're just delaying the whole thing until it airs anyway.

So there will be no new info until like the week before airing when they are forced to release trailers that aren't made of footage from 15 years ago.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I forgot to mention that with the nade-nade game, you can get multiple hits on PicoDevimon. All you have to do is attack him, close out the window, and open it again. If you refresh the window, it won't work, though, I've noticed. So like time you attack him, and you see that the hit counted, close out, open it again. I discovered that maybe....last Monday. I just forgot to come here and mention it. No need for multiple devices. I found this easiest to do through my smartphone.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
Huh. I can't seem to be able to get it to work. But, eh, at this rate, it'll be April before we get anywhere with the nadenade.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Strange. Worked for me. Did you close the page out entirely and then open it again in a new window?