New DS + Tons of DS/Wii titles announced

GSR

That one guy
New DS + Tons of DS/Wii titles announced

Uh, whoah. Nintendo just announced the Nintendo DSi and a ton of games - among them, Sin and Punishment 2, Trace Memory 2, and Punch-Out Wii, all for the Wii. And official Fire Emblem DS translation. And and and and everything.

[size=-4]except mother 3[/size]

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
So the thing about a DS + Camera + MP3 Player was true... "i" is overused, in my opinion.

Also, did they have to make it smaller?

Edit: The GBA Slot is gone too, probably because of internal memory and the fact that it. just. got. smaller.

AnimeKido

Life is the best
that is awesome and we dont really need the gba advance slot so good riddance. It has internet too... cool.

Rendan

Missed <3
SD Card, that's good. I am glad that Nintendo isn't going to try to pull off some Nintendo-brand, over-priced memory stick. (I'm still surprised about it for the Wii.) Something about me all ready foresees problems with having the power button underneath the D-pad.

I may get it, but the new DS definitely isn't one of my priorities to get. If you ask me, adding the camera was a BIT over the top. >_< I do like the DS Store idea. Hm. But on a less-angsty note:

FIRE EMBLEM DS! WOO! \o/

Yuri

YUUURRRRIIII LOWELLLLLLLL
no more FFTA reminiscing for me :<
It's got a lot of handy stuff, I guess.
Internet browsin'.
(where's my Golden Sun 3 :<)

Magna

O___________O
I so want that new DS, but I guarantee that I won't be allowed to get it.
Starts to look more PSPish, but is even better than a PSP now~

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
The DSi is a waste of money on Nintendo's part; foolishness.

give us a decent Wii game, dammit. Party game no want.

Rendan

Missed <3
Yuri;71760 said:
no more FFTA reminiscing for me :<
It's got a lot of handy stuff, I guess.
Internet browsin'.
(where's my Golden Sun 3 :<)

If there would be a Golden Sun 3, then I would die a giddy man.

I agree that the DSi is really PSP-ish.

Yuumei

Spinzaku
*WANT*

I was really wanting the DS to have music capability because I don't have an MP3 player... the camera is also awesome!

I just bought the DS Lite Browser too... oh well. It'll still be a while, eh? I can't wait. :D

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
The "i" on the DS creeps me out. >_> I may get it anyway, simply for the DS store features and other things, but still primarily use my cute pink DS Lite...

hwarangoo

Journalists
I have a phat Ds so obviusly i want a new one by now.
I almost got a cobalt blue lite though.

Also theres gonna be a wii update which allows wiiware titles and stuff to eb boot from sd card.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
M'not up over arms to get it. If I really had the extra money (lawls) I might get it. It's not MUST GET for me though.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I might get it. I have one of the old DS's. It's still in great condition though. So if it breaks anytime soon (doubt it) I might get a DSi or a Lite.