Japanese Entymology

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Koroku;98194 said:
*bites Futa*

I'll be next to you if I don't run away naaaoo ~~~~/o/ :eek: *cornered* nyuuuuuuuu :eek:

We better make some 'human sacrifices' as a regular ritual, on behalf of the Confucian value of li (礼),to appease the angry God, Lord Koroku and that he may not send out any supernatural things to smite us *looks at Zodiac* ~ Ideas from Chinese history - the Shang dynasty *from asian history class* lmao kidding xD

Is it? I thought Korean Grammar and Chinese grammar are the same...
*never studied Korean before*

Korean and Japanese grammar are almost the same. My Japanese teacher told me once she was 'disturbed' upon hearing a couple of Korean's talk to each other - she was able to make sense of it O_O :eek:

O well, history teaches us the continuity of culture in East Asia...so it isn't unusual to find a relation between Chinese, Japanese and Korean in some respects...*centuries of trade and diplomatic relations, and even the people themselves in recent genetic studies* Blend along with the Japanese and/or Koreans? Sure...lol. But the more important thing is, I appreciate the Japanese and the Koreans - mutual cultural development.

Zodiac

Gurren Brigade Member
Warrock6690;98788 said:
I'll be next to you if I don't run away naaaoo ~~~~/o/ :eek: *cornered* nyuuuuuuuu :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\o\ (Running backwards)

We better make some 'human sacrifices' as a regular ritual, on behalf of the Confucian value of li (礼),to appease the angry God, Lord Koroku and that he may not send out any supernatural things to smite us *looks at Zodiac* ~ Ideas from Chinese history - the Shang dynasty *from asian history class* lmao kidding xD

Don't need the emphasis at the end, I know it's a joke. :3

But hey, my teeth drills are still on. *Bites Warrock for making the suggestion, satisfying the "li" principle*

By the way, didn't I tell you that I'm not human? I'm actually a heavenly dragon, it's just that I assume a human form. :D

Korean and Japanese grammar are almost the same. My Japanese teacher told me once she was 'disturbed' upon hearing a couple of Korean's talk to each other - she was able to make sense of it O_O :eek:

So wait, Korean and Japanese are mutually intelligible? You know, Hangul wasn't commonly used until about 200 years ago. (Correct me if I'm wrong...) but Chinese was the official language (at least the script) of Korea for a long time.

Hitomaru

Translator, empty...
Personally, I'm not sure - I haven't witnessed it myself, but for my teacher, I guess it is. But I remember that as I was researching about the Japanese language before, I saw some sample sentences of the same thing in both Japanese and Korean from some source... - the grammar is really almost similar - structually as indicated. Let us ask Onkeikun :D