• SHOJO.

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Something completely different

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Oh, please, no more Digimon! D:

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

Phantom

Yeh I was gonna note that but myself about them rarely being used towards the end.

It was nice and it worked real well in tamers, but it would be nice if it was...i dunno.. "NOT" cards for once lmao!

I still await the day a main character chosen has a monochromon (that stupid mexican kid in 02 can go away :p)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Guess Cards are rather popular. And since they had the CCG since 1999...

Getting Monochromon for the Mainchara is very unlikely due to Maincharas usually getting new Digimon, or atleast new Version of old Digimon, like Masaru.

But having Rosemon in Savers for sure gives hope.

Phantom

Yeh that was quite a surprise, though I still wish one of my fave digimon (HerculesKabuterimon) makes an appearance at some point, i never really liked the fact that frontier focused on Takuya and Koji or whatever there names were. Ive only seen up to episode 15 or so (just after MetalKabuterimon comes into it) but knowing that the others only get 2 forms as opposed to those 2 getting like 5, is GROSSLY pathetic in my opinion.

Hey ho im all for fair distribution among characters :p even if in savers all had gone to Mega but only Masaru got burst, that alone woulda been fine with me cos they were all near enough max level.

But i digress and go off topic hehe.

I should just hope they don't make a full on anime about the TCG, i'd still watch it, but it'd be my least favoured unless they really had a field day with creativity with it XD

Yuki2

Hearts Beywiki
I liked the Savers style, it made it seem more for teens than pre-teens.

Something new would be great, but I liked Savers.

(Have I posted here already?)

~Hazzle*

Similar to 1-4 if the quality was there, but I think it might be best to leave it here to avoid the risk of creating something really bad.

Dream

I feel like digimon is designed for kids ..
( in my opinion ) adults or teenagers >> like Savers
look silly while dealing wit digimons , evolution , battles ...etc
:
But the first 4 seasons where kids and that's much better .. ^.^
I wish they make another one similar to those .. xD

celestial_sacred

I don't really get what you're saying actually.. ^^;; What's Digimon without battles and evolution? What's Digimon without Digimon? There are plenty of adults who still like Digimon you know, even the first four seasons. ;)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Digimon without Battles and Evolutions::D
Devimon: I shall rule File Island! Leomon is a Loser! Vote Devimon for President!
Taichi: We have to support Leomon!
Koromon: Right! Vote Leomon!

Digimon without Digimon::D
Taichi: So we are in an totally unhabited, alien world.
Yamato: Seems like it.
Sora: No Animals. Only a few fishes and seagulls.

But I think he means he/she means that it looks stupid if Teens and Adults do that kind of things.
I dunno, but wouldn't those be a bit dangerous for children in real Life?

It's a bit like with people complaining about Rosemon's Outfit in Savers. It is the very same Outfit she is wearing since her creation.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
C'mon how badass would it be to see "GUILMON, POWER UP WITH METAL CLAWS POG"
LOL Phantom. XDDD Oh man, pogs.

I think the fact that they can pull it off with older heroes/heroines says something >o>~ Really I don't see how any of the stuff they do in Digimon is much different than what goes on in say like... marvel comics where most of the characters are adolescent and older.

I think it'd be REALLY interesting to get a series with people of all sorts of different ages +w+ Then again, I think that's one of the winnings I got from Onmyou Taisenki. Yeah, that would be nice~

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
AN OT!Digimon ish season would just be awesome. @_@

Then again who am I to say that? XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Splash;72597 said:
I think it'd be REALLY interesting to get a series with people of all sorts of different ages +w+

We kinda got that with Savers.

This reminds me: Has anyone here seen the Winner of the D-1 Grand Prix LR Battle? That guy was either a teen or a young adult. Not a Kid.

In case of Life Action: No AV Girl for the Villianess, please! Those who watch Sentai know why I said that.

Conan-san

Maybe an alterntive universe where Digimon attacked before and they've laid waste to humanity with little pockets here and there of the humans left.

That could be intresting.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
MugenSeiRyuu;72601 said:
We kinda got that with Savers.

Yeah when you really think about it, kind of XDDD But I meant within the LEADING protagonists in itself. There was hardly any Digimon/Human relationship development from the older characters in Savers since that was rarely a focus.

Personally I think I'm just craving more people around my age. Yakumo hurr D8~~~

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yesm I know what you mean. The Relationships between Miki, Megumi, Yushima and Satsuma did not get much focus. But were still very deep, from what we have seen. But I guess none of them was love, like in Yoshino and Raramon's case. Or half-sided love, like for Gaomon.

Conan-san;74305 said:
Er, I was thinking more Zoids Chaotic Centry than Gurren Lagann.

It's still bad for markting if the Digimon nearly killed mankind. They are going to sell these as toys.

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
Just imagine it.

MOMMY!!!!! THAT'S A DIGIMON! We're all gonna DIEEEEE!

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I thought I'd posted here, but guess I haven't. I think another series with aspects from Adventure, Tamers, and Savers would be nice.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Ah, wow. I'm still apparently the only person who voted Shoujo, even though I did it as a joke...

Also... XD at the Gurren Lagaan approach to digimon. That would be hilarious. Of course, you'd have to have the Digimon Rebels siding with the humans, too, or it just wouldn't be digimon!

...Unless you turn it into another Frontier. But after Frontier's ratings (which from what I hear, most people didn't like), that's doubtful.