Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Something completely different

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Oh, please, no more Digimon! D:

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
The closest to that we got so far. Yes, the Main Four and Satsuma did, but Miki, Megumi and Yushima did not reach Ultimate.

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
MugenSeiRyuu said:
The closest to that we got so far. Yes, the Main Four and Satsuma did, but Miki, Megumi and Yushima did not reach Ultimate.
Oh, come on, Yushima wasn't even in every episode. They're supporting characters. Though it would have been nice, there were only four people that the plot surrounded.

And every one of those people's Digimon even got the seasonal power-up mode. That was truly special, and I doubt a future season would ever come nearly as close.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Yes, I know. But it would have been awesome to see JumboGamemon , Queen and King in Action. Guess that is what Fanfics are for.
( But Satsuma also was not in every Epi. )

Guess next Series won't go that far. Okay, can't be worse than Frontiers' "Goggleboy and Lonewolf evolve and make the rest useless Cheerleaders"

I think it is funny that a Shoujo Series is in the poll. While I would imagine such a series as a different kind of awesome ( as a Spin-Off next to a regular Series. HMMMMM, two Episodes of Digimon a week! ), I however would fear about the use of the Digimon Partners outside the series. They may forever stick to that series, perhaps not even making it into the Digimon Games. I mean look at how they handle Frontier Digimon. Bandai pretty much tries to ignore them.

PrimoPiccolo

MugenSeiRyuu said:
Satsuma also was not in every Epi
Only because he and Kudamon were assumed dead (yet so was BantyoLeomon, and he even got Burst Mode. Go figure.)

And yes, shoujo Digimon would be awesome. Heck, we came close enough during Savers' Belphemon arc, with Yoshino taking charge of Miki, Megumi and Ikuto (well, he has a girl's voice anyway... :D)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
PrimoPiccolo;43971 said:
Only because he and Kudamon were assumed dead (yet so was BantyoLeomon, and he even got Burst Mode. Go figure.)

Yushima was also MIA for a while. Satsuma also did not shop in Epis after his return.

But we should return to topic now.

PrimoPiccolo;43971 said:
And yes, shoujo Digimon would be awesome. Heck, we came close enough during Savers' Belphemon arc, with Yoshino taking charge of Miki, Megumi and Ikuto (well, he has a girl's voice anyway... :D)

LOL! But I think it is a okay to have one male in Shoujo Genre. I think there is usually one guy. But he is usually a guy one or more of the girls have a crush on.

As for a Shoujo Series, perhaps some alternate Versions of several Girls. And knowing Bandai: A Girl with a Dragon as the Gogglegirl. Ruki would ofcourse be the Lonewolf.

jadenik

I like the savers style. I'd like to see a darker digimon series that has more character development and a series that is loosely based on the lored established in the bandai profiles.

celestial_sacred

Three words. Original Video Animation. Any characters from any season will do, as long as it's made with darn good colouring and lighting and lovely animation and art. (something's wrong with me 9.9)

Culumon

Hmm... If they made a shojo Digimon series how would they handle it? ='.'= It may just be me, but I can't really picture a shojo Digimon series. Even though I would love there to be one. =^^=;;

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Think of a horde of cute, yet badass Girls running around, having cute, girly, yet badass Partner Digimon. Evolutions are ofcourse Magical Girl Style. Some of those might be interested in a lot Girly stuff in their free-time, others just shake their heads at that.

There would be one Girl with the most adorable and cutest Dragon/Dinosaur/Lizard Digimon you have ever seen. That would be the Gogglegirl.

One with a Canine, probably Renamon as the Lonewolf.

And if they want to finish the Cliche, there would be some male Hero who comes to their aid if they need him.

"Coming to help those in need of my help! Winged Tamer Knight!"

jadenik;43976 said:
I like the savers style. I'd like to see a darker digimon series that has more character development and a series that is loosely based on the lored established in the bandai profiles.

Digimon always has a lot Character Development.

PrimoPiccolo

MugenSeiRyuu7 said:
And if they want to finish the Cliche, there would be some male Hero who comes to their aid if they need him.

"Coming to help those in need of my help! Winged Tamer Knight!"
That's only Sailor Moon. I don't recall Tokyo Mew Mew or Pretty Cure having a guy hero.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
I think Wedding Peach had one. But weren't there more.
But yeah, having no male Hero is better. He usually ends up as the weak point of the Main Geroine anyways. You know the Deal: At first she does not like him, but loves his Alter ego, then they become Lovers, then the bad Guys kidnap him and make him their weapon against the Heroine.

And we all know how Touma playing the male Hero in the Belphemon Fight turned out.

Ofcourse they could always have the male Hero as a parody.

Popoman

I hope that the new digimon season will be so, so, so, so similar, talking about the style, to Digimon Tamers (maybe another season made by Konaka) or Digimon Savers.

Phantom

Personally I would like them to return to the bare roots of the series with adventure/02, as I would like to see the rest of the original kids show off there mega/ultimates (I mean so much speculation on what Zudomon should be for definite), as well as seeing if paildramon/imperialdramon, Silphymon/valkyrimon, Shakkoumon/Vikemon were natural evolutions for the new kids (as well as show off dinobeemon and grankuwagamon)

Failing that tamers style was REALLY good, just minus cards, im sick of the japanese obsession with cards in everything today XD

Nemomon

<b>Gaming Freak</b><br>Chip Library Evo
Agree, Tamers are something like Digimons under Digimons. Cart part in it very funny.

Phantom

Oh it was quite good, I just get sick of seeing them so often, the japanese can't think of something ELSE to use now its wearing a tad thin XD.

C'mon how badass would it be to see "GUILMON, POWER UP WITH METAL CLAWS POG"

>.> that was sarcasm :p god pogs are so old XD

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Atleast it did not completely focus on cards. And later the Cards were no longer used.

I think it is nice having a bit of the franchise showing up at times.