• Something completely different

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Oh, please, no more Digimon! D:

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
You can only hope. Maybe as a Spin-Off.

But yeah, they are great. And I would watch it.

I'm however worried that it might turn out bad for their overall Status and the possibility to play with them in Games.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Won't happen.

Ask the good people at Bandai about Frontier, and they will point behimd you and say "Ahhh, What is that?"
When you turn around, you will see nothing. And then you turn back to see that they have escaped.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Sadly, that's true. Frontier had loads of promise, but faced HORRIBLE execution. They could have done way better, and taken advantage of many things, but... yeah, we got crap.

And what's with Lucemon jumping from Child to Perfect without even a card or something about an Adult form? That's ALWAYS bugged me!

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
First off, who votes for no more Digimon? I think a ban is in order.

Second, I don't care if Frontier sucked, it's still Digimon, so I love it.

As for what I want the next series to be like... I could care less. I just want it nao.

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
What the heck? Someone actually voted for that?

Role;75326 said:
And what's with Lucemon jumping from Child to Perfect without even a card or something about an Adult form? That's ALWAYS bugged me!

Executing a step between a Holy Child and a Half-Holy-Half-Dark Perfect is probably complicated.

Also, I just voted for Shoujo, just for the heck of it. Yesss.

Runic

Aaah some more frontier hate :/
I loved it. Probably my fav, aside from that powerrangerish evolution and that too huge emphasis on "friends", even by kids show standards.
Don't care about Junpei and Izumi, they're pretty much useless anyway.
And I loved the setting. Trailmons, railroads, the town of fire with those pipes and chimneys. Gives a Industrial Revolution Period mixed in fantasy feeling, which is great. And that BGM played whenever they arrived in a new area just fits perfectly. :D

For another season, well anything would be fine if it's done well enough.
I like the digimon war idea, something we have a glimpse of in Next and V-Tamer. Or maybe an oppressed digital world like the Kaiser arc in 02. Would need to be darker though, and they shouldn't just be able go jump back home anytime, that just ruined everything. And of course it would have some epic battle like the Eldoradimon Battle or that frontier movie. :D

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Runic;75415 said:
Aaah some more frontier hate :/
I loved it. Probably my fav, aside from that powerrangerish evolution and that too huge emphasis on "friends", even by kids show standards.
Seems that all the series of Digimon influenced that to some extent.
Don't care about Junpei and Izumi, they're pretty much useless anyway.
That's the problem I had with Frontier. The other characters, outside of Takuya and Kouji were definitely "tag alongs" or "pointless". I hate the fact that Kouichi, Izumi, Junpei, and Tomoki were shafted just for the sake of handing the show over to Takuya and Kouji. I still, to this day, felt that Tamers was the best in terms of balance with their main characters. The show was still focused around Takato, Ruki, and Lee and it never changed. The other characters weren't really "sacrificed" for those three, since it was never intended for them to be main characters anyway and really did just "support" the main three. Straight up, Kouichi should've had way more story done on his character given that he was the "bad guy" for a while.

Aside from that, I also felt that Frontier was badly executed. The events past Duskmon also seemed forced or off in some way. It also seemed like the series was trying to force as many evolutions as possible into the show so that turned me off from it as well.

I liked the characters, the story was interesting, the setting was a nice change as well...even the whole kid > Digimon didn't bother me, but, as said earlier, the show was very baldy executed.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
MugenSeiRyuu;75343 said:
What the heck? Someone actually voted for that?

Executing a step between a Holy Child and a Half-Holy-Half-Dark Perfect is probably complicated.

Also, I just voted for Shoujo, just for the heck of it. Yesss.
I know, but... at least let us know what it could be. Personally, I think it'd be the beginning of the fall - rather than being child-like in form, possibly more like an adolescent. They'd still be light, but a noticeable change in composure could be seen. Basically, the light woudln't be as 'pure' looking. Like... I dunno, Lucemon Temptation mode or something.

...Okay, that name sucked, but you get the jist. At least provide us with SOMETHING...

Anywho, my biggest problem with frontier is that about half way through it, the number of heroes drops from 6 to 2. The other 4 might as well not be there.

That's a BIG no-no! You NEVER do that! Even IF the main 2 get uber forms, the others need to actually be able to contribute other than some lame 'i gve u my pwar, kthnxbai' thing. Not only that, but they had 4 other children there that could have taken the other spirits that were NEVER used after their... er, capture. Potential... WASTED... because they took their own sweet time getting there, and by that time, the number of competent heroes dropped form 6 to 2 already.

There were so many things they could have done, but they totally blew it.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
agunimonX;75543 said:
I want another digimon Frontier Season!
I don't want another frontier season. I want a PROPERLY DONE Frontier season!