[Game] Riddles 'n Jokes

RollEXE

He should say "I want to be thrown off a cliff". But then the Native Americans can't tell if he is telling the truth, or a lie. Therefore, they have no choice since they can't be sure..... and let him go.

I remember there's another answer to this one.... soo.... urgh, I hope that one was right.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
RollEXE;25027 said:
He should say "I want to be thrown off a cliff". But then the Native Americans can't tell if he is telling the truth, or a lie. Therefore, they have no choice since they can't be sure..... and let him go.

I remember there's another answer to this one.... soo.... urgh, I hope that one was right.

you sorta got it the wrong way around. He says "I will be fed to the bears", for if that were to happen he had told the truth and therefore should have been thrown off the cliff. Your go.

RollEXE

OK.... hang on....

Someone estimated that the Earth weighs 100 megatons.
If people were to build a 10 megaton wall all around the world, how heavy would Earth be?

RollEXE

Correct! It's the same weight because you used resources from the Earth to make the wall anyway....

Albert de Morcerf's turn!

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
My last name is a planet.
I lived under the sea.
I've been a king, a former nazi, a grandpa, an inspector, and even a professor. Hell, I've even been in a video game.
Who am I?

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
As far as I know, Neptune was never a Nazi.

The person is a human being. That's your only hint.