[Game] Riddles 'n Jokes

digiboy123

Sub Editor & RAW Scan Provider Purdy Thing
[Game] Riddles 'n Jokes

The title says it all.

The game is simple. The "it" person says a riddle or joke, and the person who gets it right goes next. If it takes too long to solve, pick another riddle or joke, or if the players are actually trying to guess, give a hint.

I'd rather this game stay clean, but if any of you want to use a dirty one, please announce it before you say it. Or you will lose your turn.

And here we go! I'll start with a common riddle.

What has no weight or color
Can be see with the naked eye
And if you put it in a barrel, it'll make the barrel lighter?

Pazuzu

Extreme Translator
Potentially controversial one coming up. But we don't care, right?

I proclaim to you, my doors are indiscriminate, I open to blacks and whites freely and equally. However, there is a single condition to my hospitality. They can never enter together, for even exposure to one black can potentially corrupt innumerable whites beyond measure. They must always remain separate, I will not tolerate their mixing.
Do not call me racist; this is merely the way that things must be.

Who/What/Where am I?

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Miss Green, Miss Black, and Miss Blue are out for a stroll together. One is wearing a green dress, one a black dress, and one a blue dress. "Isn't it odd," says Miss Blue, "that our dresses match our last names, but not one of us is wearing a dress that matches her own name?" "So what?" said the lady in black.

What color is the dress that each lady is wearing?

King Dusk

so i herd u liek mudkipz?
Albert de Morcerf;24000 said:
Miss Green, Miss Black, and Miss Blue are out for a stroll together. One is wearing a green dress, one a black dress, and one a blue dress. "It's it odd," says Miss Blue, "that our dresses match our last names, but not one of us is wearing a dress that matches her own name?" "So what?" said the lady in black.

What color is the dress that each lady is wearing?

<+KingDusk> Green is wearing black, Blue is wearing green, and Black is wearing blue, Rein.
* %Albert coughs
<%Albert> <_<;
<+KingDusk> I win?
<+KingDusk> :D
<%Albert> <_<;
<%Albert> Yes.

EDIT: Here's your silly little riddle...

You need to cross a river that is inhabited by crocodiles. How do you cross the river?

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
Rein, Pazuzu, Kage, and Mizuiro are men who love their work (prostitute, symphony conductor, florist, gardener). From the clues below, who has what job?

Kage is violently allergic to most plants.
Pazuzu and the florist are roommates.
Pazuzu only likes rock music.
The gardener, the prostitute, and Mizuiro are strangers.

King Dusk

Kage is the prostitute, Mizuiro is the symphonic composer, Rein is the florist, and Pazuzu is the gardener.

King Dusk

XD @ Kage

Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is.