Digimon Savers

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Another crappy change.

DigiSoul is the Power of Emotions. So unlike they want to change Digimon being affected by DNA instead of Emotions, they will have a problem explaining things.

Dracomon: Franz Nohrstein ! I must kill you !
Franz: Why ?
Dracomon: Because you DNA affects me that way.

Splash

<b>Super Moderator</b><br>♥ TOMATO ♥
Yeah, I sort of wonder what they'll end up doing with ep 29 with that now... XD

BantyoLeomon: "The Digisoul is the power of a human's feelings... "

Hmm, DNA and feelings ... .____.;

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Splash;10190 said:
Yeah, I sort of wonder what they'll end up doing with ep 29 with that now... XD

BantyoLeomon: "The Digisoul is the power of a human's feelings... "

Hmm, DNA and feelings ... .____.;
See, this implies that the dub writers (or whoever is responsible for the change) are fans of Human x Digimon pairings in a "lemony" way. I mean, seriously...DNA + Feelings = they're targeting the show at the wrong age group. :p ;)

MugenSeiRyuu

Savers Girls Fanboy
Hehe, but there are those Relationships in Savers.

Dub Changes seem to be fairly random anyways. Changing it to DNA Charge will for sure cause many Hentai Doujinshis since there are other ways to spread your DNA.....

Gaomon

Yes, Master!
Man, that's just wrong. I suppose using the power of your soul and emotions to overcome hardships is just something that Americans don't believe in.

Or perhaps Disney feared that zealous Christian America would be morbidly offended at the thought of a "digital soul" exisiting in both humans AND made-up digital animal things (it's SATANISM I tell you), and they would sell a few less action figures because of angry parents.

Either way, I'm getting closer and closer to just not watching this thing at all.

Cael

<b><font color="#4e7d40">Head Scanlator</font><br>
I love Touma's english voice....except for the fact that he sounds like he is 25 years old which I can easily get over because his voice is still cool.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
MugenSeiRyuu;10220 said:
Changing it to DNA Charge will for sure cause many Hentai Doujinshis since there are other ways to spread your DNA.....

Considering I've been convinved that Gaomon is gay for Touma ever since watching Tokuten Eizou....that puts really bad pictures in my mind XD

I love Touma's english voice....except for the fact that he sounds like he is 25 years old which I can easily get over because his voice is still cool.
Eh? We've heard Thomas's voice too now? Man, where have I been...

And it's a pretty well known fact that the Digimon dub likes to age it's characters (Weather by vocie or actual age), but in their defence, Touma and Masaru never sounded their age anyway.

bluenemo

sry this would be a crime,

or are u hoping your digisoul will be reborn in a digimon ?
(and which would u like to be ?)