Digimon Savers

Discussion in 'Digimon' started by Dylan and Sunmon, Jun 9, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Dylan and Sunmon

Dylan and Sunmon New Member

Digimon Savers

cant wait till it comes out in the usa this fall:D:D:D:D:

what about you guys?
  2. GordoBaggins

GordoBaggins New Member

I'm excited just to see how this "faithful-to-the-original" dub will turn out. Savers was my first time viewing a whole Digimon series in Japanese, as it was to many, so it'll be interesting to see how my opinion shifts.
  3. tetron

tetron Quality Check<br>rawr inc.

I"m scared about the voice actors for each characters....
  4. onkeikun

onkeikun 私語が多いって言われるよ。でもそんなの 関係ねぇ

I personally think the voice actors will be great although I probably won't be watching the dub. There are clips on youtube with voice samples, and I absolutely adore MasaruMarcus's.
  5. Hagaren Gao

Hagaren Gao Guess I'm fired now

I'm very, very excited. I loved the original four dubs, I don't see too much of a reason why this one would be bad. Yeah, we will get some edits, but somehow, I'm just not worried.
  6. Ryuuk

Ryuuk Shinigami

meh, I could take it or leave it...I can watch the Japanese version whenever I want...
  7. Tcatomon

Tcatomon Boom de yada boom de yada

I'm totally ignoring and disavowing any knowledge of the dubs existance. *huggles DATs subs*
  8. Dylan and Sunmon

ya i guess if they to not keep close to the jap. one it will be bad (i only have seen the first 20 eps) i like the jap. one i hope the dub one will be just as good:D
  9. Vande

Vande Active Member Evil Incarnate?

Nimoy never said it was going to be close the original as far as i remember.
    I'm going to give the dub a chance - i hope it comes to Europe but i aint holding my breath on that.
  10. Johnzaloog

Johnzaloog DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official

The first 20 don't have too much that needs toning down (from USA point of view). From 30 onwards it gets more likely.
  11. GordoBaggins

GordoBaggins New Member

Your avatar is a good example. xP

I remember him posting -somewhere- on WtW that he was going to be as faithful to the original (thus being faithful to us I suppose?) as he could. But since I have no proof I won't spread it around too much.
  12. Dylan and Sunmon

ya i remmber that to i saw it somewhere
  13. KingBurgermon

KingBurgermon New Member

I'll watch it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I especially hate Yoshino's new name. I wish they would give it a TV-PG rating (and put it on Adult Swim or the like), instead of a probable TV-Y7 FV rating. Because then there would be much less editing. But that's definitely not going to happen.
  14. Yuki2

Yuki2 Hearts Beywiki

Thats what I wanted to happen (The rating that is)...

I'm not going to be able to watch the F***ing dub because I don't have Toon Disney (stupid Comcast Non-digital cable...)

I hope it doesn't suck...

*Breathes* Ok...that feels better...
  15. Tcatomon

Tcatomon Boom de yada boom de yada

Comcast doesn't have Toon Disney...? *blinks* It should.. I know -we- do anyway and we have discusting basic cable.

Of course the last time I actually paid attention to TV was my second year of university in 2001... >_>
  16. Ogawa Akiko

Ogawa Akiko New Member

I'm a little scared about what they're going to do with it in the dub to be honest. I've never been too much of a Nimoy fan myself, as he tends to taint a lot of the stuff Digimon-wise that he touches. But, if worse comes to worse, true fans can always go back to the sub versions that they've hopefully downloaded, since I really don't see Youtube holding onto them once the series starts running on television.
  17. Akira

Akira People

Yeah the dub does seem pretty scary, but I can ask all you guys how it is before I watch it (go England!). To watch it I will probably download some LQ version. I just hope it is strapped with jokes to lighten the mood, either that or a very faithful version
    I can just imagine someone laughing at Kurata's big Belphemon zombie head thing.
  18. Dylan and Sunmon

?-? What is here new name

(not to be mean but this digimon bored is not very popular i always see the same people talking)
  19. GordoBaggins

GordoBaggins New Member

Her nickname, actually. It's Yoshi, which will simply be short for Yoshino in the dub. Kinda like the Taichi "Tai" thing.

Hard to find a very popular Digimon bored these days. With the US release of Data Squad, as well as the PS2 game and Dawn/Dusk, expect more old fans renewing their interest this fall. =]
  20. Dylan and Sunmon

ya i guess thats true