Country and Languages

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I'm English, so i know english, I'm good at german (in middle of GSCE exams) and I'd love to say I know japanese, but I don't. Wish somebody would teach me, I'd be a good student.

Timewitch

I live in Greece, so Greek is my mother language. Thanks to Digimon fansites and forums, I'm practicing a lot with English. And I've taken a French course at school, but the truth is I'm not actually learning. Last but not least, I'm learning Latin at school, but since it's a dead language it probably doesn't count

Rein

The Mysterious Stranger
I live in the USA, and I speak about three years of Japanese. ;__;

I used to know Spanish, but I kind of forgot it all...

ankoku

I'm an American...so native language of English. I've taken 1 year of Hindi (I can read and write pretty well, but speaking not so much), 3 years of German (I've forgotten pretty much all of it though), and 5 years of Japanese.

_Z-mon_

Wow, got people from just about everywhere here don't we?
Anyway, I'm American and really can only speak and write English (and judging by how my computer keeps flashing spell check errors at me I can't even do that very well).
I took Spanish classes from middle school till high school, the last semester I took I practically failed so I dropped it and took keyboarding instead.
Kinda wish I stuck with it now though. I work at a place that has a lot of Hispanic employees who ONLY speak Spanish. I only know some greetings and that's it. Makes it real fun trying to talk to them.
I've picked up a couple of spoken phrases from Japaneses by watching fansubs (I listen for repeated phrases and kinda pull it from that) but that hardly counts.

Megidoramon

Megido Flame
I'm from Portugal, so i can speak portuguese, spanish, french...(any other latin language, because they are almost like the same xD) and thanks to Internet i speak, write and read English Fluently
also i know 4 japanease words >.<

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I'm Australian, so I know English. I also did Mandarin Chinese in High School, but I've forgotten a lot of it. Still remember my favorite phrase though... Wo bu jie dao!! (It means "I dunno" :D)

I'm also learning Japanese at Uni, but I still suck pretty bad despite having been learning 'officially' for a semester. Speaking of which, I have a Japanese test tomorrow and even worse, it's an oral. I really suck at listening/speaking, but I like the writing/reading part. Not that I'm too good at that yet either...

Oh well..

自己紹介させていたできます。 私はmiforeverです。 どうぞよろしく!
Jikoshokai sasete itadekimasu. Watashi wa miforever desu. Douzo yoroshiku!

Let me introduce myself. I'm miforever. How do you do!

celestial_sacred

Oh how fun it is to learn foreign languages even in high school..! I'll only be able to learn them in colleges or universities. XD

Jinto

Well im From america US Usa what ever you might refer to it as....and only Lang i know is English while i know a few Jap phrases i still dont understand some of it if i did i would be subbing anime :p

Kage

THE all-high-and-mighty
I'm from the U.S. I like both... English and... American English.

I had been in a Spanish class for 3 years but... that was not very... >_> good. I did get an A in those classes..

Urm... I can moreorless understand spoken Mandarin. Moreorless... <_<;

conankudo4

Detective Conan God
I'm from the U.S (as much as I hate to admit it), so I naturally speak english. I know a decent amount of spanish, and I've been self-studying japanese for about a year and a half now (though I took about a month break so that I could focus on my classes more.) I'm thinking of looking up another language, but I'm stuck between Russian, Chinese and German:confused:

Magna

conankudo4, Russian is a pretty simple language to learn to be honest, it doesn't matter the way you structure a sentence almost, for example, let's use the phrase "This car is red" and you can completely mix up all of those word (like "car this red is") and still be understood xD
If I were you, I'd go for German, since going to Russia isn't a good idea if I was you (don't ask)
I'm from the U.S (as much as I hate to admit it)
Don't worry, I was born in the US, so I'm a Canadian-Russian-American so people get confused when I tell them ;D