Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass

nahxela

SSJ Jup81;10067 said:
I can't remember the plot. I just know that it's a continuation of Wind Waker. That's the main reason I would want to play it just to see what happens since the ending to Wind Waker kind of screamed "sequel" to me.
Let's see...

*Spoilers!* :eek:

Well, it's obviously after Link stabs Ganondorf in the forehead :D
But afterwards, something goes bad while the lot are sailing then Tetra(Zelda) and Link get seperated.

Link washes up onto the shore of some island somewhere (I think) and goes out on the quest to find Tetra.
Turns out that she's been captured and is being held in some sort of dungeon that's based of the infamous Phantom Hourglass which the game is so quaintly named after.
Anyways, that dungeon is the main dungeon and you're going to have to make multiple trips to it because the inside environment only lets you have a certain amount of time (based on sand you get for an hourglass, I think) otherwise you get out or die, and to get more sand, you have to go to various smaller dungeons, get equipment, beat the bosses, and get more sand until you can go in and save the Princess.

The End :)

*Spoilers Done*

Twilight_Fox

Continuation of Wind Waker eh? I guess I could beg my friend to borrow her DS and rent the game unless I get a job by then and I can buy the DS off her.

miforever

Rokkuman-sama~ ^^;;
I've got it preordered and it's set for a 19th October release here too. Yeah, alot of stylus play involved, although, I suppose you could use your finger too...

You tape the touchscreen to swing your sword and if you tap and draw a circle quickly, you do a spin attack.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i just checked Amazon.com and they state it's out!
Edit: i checked the shop near shopmob and bingo they just got it in ^^ so i have phantom hour glass :)

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
It's out?!?!

And I still haven't gotten around to beating WindWaker >_>

Devkyu

Wha...?
I just beat the Gust Island dungeon and back in the Temple of the Ocean King for a fourth time.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Oh this is such a delightful game - takes ages to get used to using the stylus only.
I've done the first dungeon (fire) and got the Phantom Hour Glass to use in the temple area.

Was up til after midnight playing :p

Devkyu

Wha...?
When in the Temple of the Ocean King, mark down all the switches and things you need to grab on your map. You will be running back and forth a LOT.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Devkyu;12139 said:
When in the Temple of the Ocean King, mark down all the switches and things you need to grab on your map. You will be running back and forth a LOT.

I remember stuff better than going :confused: what is that again, why did i mark that part of my map.

I have that Temple tho.....

nahxela

Vande;12146 said:
I remember stuff better than going :confused: what is that again, why did i mark that part of my map.

I have that Temple tho.....
Well, sometimes it does help ;). Especially when you have to go somewhere else in a dungeon after learning something and don't use what you learned until just before the boss fight.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
i did the wind temple last night - why am i getting that un-nerving feeling that it was too easy to complete......(and now i have the stupid ocean king place again)

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Made it to temple 3 last night - how i hate that Sea King Temple with those Phantom and their spies, how many more times do i have to go to that place....

Razum12321

Uh... I think a total of 5 times (one per sea chart + final run).

Thought, as you've probably noticed, it does get easier each time you enter because of your items.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
At the Goron Temple - got to the 6th floor of Ocean King in 6mins 45secs had to do some flaling to actually finish the latest run in there in time cause of one of them stupid ghosts.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
made it to the final final boss - god that is annoying trying to defeat, i aint done him yet ~_~ still at least i could save and go elsewhere before going back to the final boss :D

UK release is today lol