Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass

As there is a release date of 19 Oct 2007 for the English Version of Zelda Phantom Hourglass for the DS (if the date doesn't change again like it has so many times before due to late release on Japan)

Are you looking forward to the DS Release of Zelda? I simply cannot wait, i am SO up for this game ^^

Devkyu

Wha...?
I wanted to play it so badly... but it go like Kingdom Hearts II where it was pushed back so much, the excitement to get it the first day, rip it open and waste my life away on it till I beat it sort of wore off.

Dengar

Scipio;10035 said:
What's the game about? >_>

It's Zelda, what more could you possibly need to know?

Well, I can say one thing. This game makes optimal use of the touch screen and the dual screen feature. You move using the stylus, attack using the stylus, draw notes on your map using the stylus, draw out your boomerang's flight path using the stylus, and there's stylus-related puzzles as well.

Twilight_Fox

I would jump to buy this game if I had money or, which is very important to have, my own DS! XD But ya, any Zelda game that comes out I would definitely give it a try if I could.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Scipio;10035 said:
What's the game about? >_>
I can't remember the plot. I just know that it's a continuation of Wind Waker. That's the main reason I would want to play it just to see what happens since the ending to Wind Waker kind of screamed "sequel" to me.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
A continuation of Wind Waker?! That means I should get off my dead ass and work on beating it finally... <3

Devkyu

Wha...?
If Tetra's in it, I hope she LEARNS TO AIM this time around. I took more damage from her than from Ganon.

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
Sucks I don't own a DS. This was the only reason I wanted one...to play Phantom Hour Glass. Surprising, though, as I had no idea that it was pushed back by so much. Just as long as it doesn't get pushed back the way Twilight Princess did, we should be fine. ^_^

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Jup - it's already been pushed since Jan 07 too many times to count.

I better read up on Wind Waker as i never played it.

Dengar

Or you could play it? :p

Devkyu;10074 said:
If Tetra's in it, I hope she LEARNS TO AIM this time around. I took more damage from her than from Ganon.

Did you forget to use the mirror shield or something?

SSJ Jup81

Official Link Fanglomper
I'll probably never play Phantom Hourglass, so I'll probably just read up on it. Although, I didn't have a Gamecube until a couple of years ago. I got Wind Waker as a present when it first came out. My cousin had a Gamecube, so I would just take the game over there and play it on her Gamecube. Of course, it took me forever to beat that game since I couldn't play often. I'd play months at a time. ^^;

That same cousin has a DS...maybe I'll get the game, and just play it anyway, of course it'll be a long time from now before I can even consider it.

Dash

I Ireland
Staff member
Supreme Dictator
You wouldn't be able to play a Wind Waker ROM anyways, GC is very hard to emulate.

I read the Wikipedia article... the game play is going to be weird for me, as I rather hate the syllus.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Johnzaloog;10113 said:
Yeah, I keep losing mine (hole in DS is slightly too big). Hope you can get a button option.

Stylus is needed for the Boomerang