Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Fox Knight

Knight Of Neo Space
Season 3 was pretty good. I mean really? who wouldn't want to play a Evil Hero Deck. I've worked on my Neo-Spacian deck based on how Jaden would have it. Season 4 is okay though.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Fox Knight;16851 said:
Season 3 was pretty good. I mean really? who wouldn't want to play a Evil Hero Deck. I've worked on my Neo-Spacian deck based on how Jaden would have it. Season 4 is okay though.

I completely agree. Haou-sama's E-Hero Deck is just like Judai-sama's E.HERO Deck: based off of fusions. I tend to fuse too much for my own good. 'Tis why I hate Success Probability 0%

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;16878 said:
I completely agree. Haou-sama's E-Hero Deck is just like Judai-sama's E.HERO Deck: based off of fusions. I tend to fuse too much for my own good. 'Tis why I hate Success Probability 0%

TBH, On the competetive scene you see little of E(-/.)HEROs or Success prob 0%. Anyway, RYO'S BACK. But he's in a wheel-chair. And he just had another heart attack and it looks like Shou's gonna inherit his deck.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Johnzaloog;16882 said:
TBH, On the competetive scene you see little of E(-/.)HEROs or Success prob 0%. Anyway, RYO'S BACK. But he's in a wheel-chair. And he just had another heart attack and it looks like Shou's gonna inherit his deck.

And don't forget that Shou-kun is gonna also inherit Ryou-sama's Heart Attacks! Don't die, Shou-kun!

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Season 2's probably still my favorite, Hell Kaiser Ryo was just da bomb, and I loved Edo's evil E-Hero Burstinatrix and Sparkman. But the whole Rainbow Dragon thing was pretty enjoyable too (gotta love Amethyst Cat!).

EHHH? Kaiser's back???? n___n I really need to catch up...I didn't even finish season two since I couldn't find subbed versions after I gave up on the dub and I don't understand quite enough Japanese yet to watch the raw. *Is uberly happy right now* My friend and I practically died because he died xD.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
AznxLoneWolf;16919 said:
EHHH? Kaiser's back???? n___n I really need to catch up...I didn't even finish season two since I couldn't find subbed versions after I gave up on the dub and I don't understand quite enough Japanese yet to watch the raw. *Is uberly happy right now* My friend and I practically died because he died xD.

The raw is really easy to understand actually. I went in knowing nothing and now know all of the JP duel lingo...

ex. "Ore no turn! Doraa!" = "My turn! Draw!"

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
In other news, (evil 4kids dub news) Yubel....KEPT HER NAME!!!!!!!!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Voltanis;16951 said:
In other news, (evil 4kids dub news) Yubel....KEPT HER NAME!!!!!!!!

HOLY SH************T!!!!! Really? I was expecting another bloo-d. You've made my weekend.

Voltanis;16922 said:
The raw is really easy to understand actually. I went in knowing nothing and now know all of the JP duel lingo...

ex. "Ore no turn! Doraa!" = "My turn! Draw!"

Hahas, well yeah. That's easy. Engrish is easy to understand. I'll probably end up downloading raws if I can't find subs, though.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Zemby;18079 said:
Wow, I didn't know the dub was that far. I guess I lost track of when CN was playing the episodes...@.@ That reminds me, I need to catch up on Season 4....

CN never aired it. I saw it on YT.

Fox Knight

Knight Of Neo Space
Honestly, I can't wait to see the Evil hero deck in action in the US. Does anyone play the Gladiator Beasts yet?