Yu-Gi-Oh GX

The Analyzer

Yu-Gi-Oh GX

After watching the third season of the show for the past year, I must say...

...that while it still had its flaws, it was the best season yet!

Royal_Knight

Gallantmon
i quit watching it. toonami only shows it when they feel the need. It is a cool show though.(and i have a kick @$$ d-hero deck btw)

RamenRanger

Red Ramen Ranger
i just started watching it. finished the first season the other day. not to bad but i like the first series better.

Akira

People
I have seen a few episodes here and there...
The Koala guy rulz!
I was instantly drawn in by 'I'm gonna throw down a face down!' and 'Get your game on!'
My favorite of Jaden's lines: 'When I sleep, I dream of dueling' Whaaat?
My conclusion: Best anime ever!!! Period. Other anime>Yu-Gi-Oh. Yu-Gi-Oh GX>Every other program in the world (exc. Hollyoaks oh crap its on now [serious, yet I think I seen this ep, I watch first look)

Everything said on this post was completely true. No sarcasm.
This is not the opinion of everyone called Akira or everyone who is Mortuus-dead

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I watch every ep, the dub is getting worse (JESSIE ANDERSON?! ADRIAN GECKO?!?) but I watch the original raws and it is finally getting darker.

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Season 1 of the dub has just restarted on CITV Channel in the UK, seen S2 before S1 lol (Sartorius was kickass)

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
On this website you can see every episode released to date (the dub I mean). Past this point contains spoilers for season 3 so don't read if you don't wish to spoil it:

Johan has been taken over by the same evil force that Judai had (Haou Johan?). And Amon has been taken over by Yubel's (Yuber/Huber/Hubel) hand, just like martin and attacked Ekou. This is getting weird.

Akira

People
Wow thanks for the info, *goes to check CITV schedule* the site looks interesting too.
Normal Yu-Gi-Oh just isn't as good. But the first series, (Kaiba has green hair) at least for the first few episodes, isn't revolving around a children's card game, so it is even better

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
Akira;4337 said:
Wow thanks for the info, *goes to check CITV schedule* the site looks interesting too.
Normal Yu-Gi-Oh just isn't as good. But the first series, (Kaiba has green hair) at least for the first few episodes, isn't revolving around a children's card game, so it is even better

7.55am - CITV Channel Mon-Fri
I aint see "Season 0" but have the manga of Millenium World up to book 5
i wanna see season 0

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
OMFG...I can't belive I didn't jump into this earlier. Well here I go... season 3 is utter crap. I lost intrst when they were sucked into the desert world and Martin being possessed by an obssessive hermephidite duel monster that wants Judai for it's self >.>. And now the damn thing has possed Johan and Amon has lost his goddamn mind trying to impress a freaking monster.

Ugh. I gave up on it. The dub was horrible >>. I tried looking for subs since I don't understand enough Japanese yet for the raws but I gave up on that, too. If anybody happens to know where I can find subs, I'll watch again. Otherwise, I will stick to fanfiction and fanart =3. AsukaxRyou ftw xD.

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
I only cared about the card moves instead of the whole plot. So I really didn't mind the dubbing too much xD

tetron;7007 said:
I only cared about the card moves instead of the whole plot. So I really didn't mind the dubbing too much xD

Ah, but the voices got to me ><...and the lines...are scary ^ ^;;. Jaden is so...I don't know >>. I watched a few episodes of the original that I could actually find and Juudai is decent...doesn't get on my nerves much. I have no clue about what's going on with the plot now...but apparently it's sucking? I want to go back and watch it...don't really like stopping in the middle of something, so again, if anyone can find subbed episodes, it'd be great :]. Otherwise, Yu-Gi-Oh has died for me ^ ^;;.

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
I find the dub amusing, really. I haven't watched a whole episode in a while, but the Yugioh: Abridged-like lines I have heard are just plain awesome.

Somebody on these forums pointed me out to some subs of the series, I think I got like, four? I'll try and search for the site again, but if I can't find it, I'll be willing to upload what little I have.

Rikku-chan

Hell's Phoenix Girl
Well new summeries from NAS have been reviled with a possiblity of a season 4. Translations are from Janime Fourms....I ranted on Kingdom Hearts, Digimon, Akiyama Ryo, and other thing dealing with the writers ripping off other shows.

Source: NAS

Episode 154: Supreme King Judai Resurrected!

Judai VS Yubel continued. Yubel summons itself to the field. All of Yubel's attacks damage the opposing player and have been making Judai miserable. Judai, his resolve set, resurrects the dead spirit of "Supreme King Judai" within him and confronts Yubel. And, Judai has attacked Yubel with the help of his Neo Spacians, but Yubel has taken him up with the effects of the Trap cards, "Zero Hole" and "Hate Buster." Then...

Episode 155: Rainbow Neos VS Yubel Ultimate Form

Judai, utilizing the Gem Beast cards he was entrusted with from Johan in summoning Rainbow Neos, equips it with "Rainbow Veil" and launches an attack on Yubel. In turn, Yubel transforms into its Second Form, activates "Demon's Rose," and fends off the damage. Then, she activates the Magic, Cyclone, destroys the Rainbow Veil and launches an attack on Judai. Judai, his remaning Life Points low, got through it all, somehow, with the effect of the "Necro Guardner" in his Cemetery. Yubel has evolved into its Ultimate Form, "Yubel, Das Extreme Traurig Drache," while its seesaw offense and defense continues.

Episode 156: Judai Revived!? A Brand New Journey

Manjoume, Asuka, Kenzan, Sho, Fubuki, Chronos, O'Brien, Jim, and Johan have returned to the Duel Academia. During which, Judai has not been seen. The Red dorm's dining hall, after a week, has been adorned with the three's pictures; Judai, including Misawa and Ryo who both also didn't return. Manjoume, looking at Judai's picture, remembers the first time he dueled with Judai. Though, Sho believes that Judai will come back, as opposed to Manjoume, overcome with deep emotion.

tetron

Quality Check<br>rawr inc.
Oh yeah did I mention I had to watch some of the gx shows in raw since the american releases haven't been released yet? xD

Funny thing is, I knew what the cards were and all the other back and forth chatters during the duel. But I had no clue what they were talking a bout in a social chat. xD

Dorumon_Tamer

The show is so childish compared to the normal Yu-Gi-Oh, but I love it. Kind of a pity they don't given Judai/Jayden a more gray (as opposed to black n white) personality. He's always so gung-ho, it's refreshing after seeing other animes.
Fave character: Sirus. X3 So cute. When I first saw the anime, I assumed he'd be the main character cuz it's like the original Yu-Gi-Oh where the wussiest kid's the main character.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
I am sorry since this is a necropost, but I didn't see the need of another GX thread when there's already one here.

I found this funny video on YouTube of Yubel! Enjoy!