Yu-Gi-Oh GX

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
Johnzaloog;20862 said:
Spoiler for 173 (and others): Mr. T beats Manjome and he loses his memory, also Johan has apparantly been defeated by Mr. T because he now has the C. Beasts and he has already defeated/killed O'brien.

Poor Johan-sama! What shall I do? They're getting rid of the best guys!

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
SPOILERS!

It also said Sorano (Horus guy from 168) gets brainwashed by Mr. T and is defeating everybody in the school and they get hynotised (Martin already did it, lol)

kage113

Smile. Destroy. Repeat.
Lecros;20877 said:
Im still at 153. I must not read spoilers thx for the site btw.

Your welcome.

No, Johan-sama lost! Why~!

Eh, I wonder if Yubel will appear in this chaos.

Volt

DC Comics Enthusiast
Vengeance
kage113;21261 said:
Your welcome.

No, Johan-sama lost! Why~!

Eh, I wonder if Yubel will appear in this chaos.

It APPEARS that Johan lost. Mr. T doesn't have to beat someone to use their deck. Example: O'Brien's father!

Vande

Evil Incarnate?
We somewhat guessed it would happen - anyone edging their bets on HaneKuriboh being used to defeat Yugi?

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Or how about Yugi still winning? I'm not just going to give the edge to Judai because it's his show.

I'm just sad Kaiba never got to duel in GX.

PrimoPiccolo

Or someone could interrupt the whole thing in the middle like Varon did to Jounoichi and Mai.

God, I still miss those two.

hwarangoo

Journalists
And Duels ending in a draw are always very cool since you need to counter cards all the time and eventually loosing your life points to kill the other player at the same time in some way.

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
Lecros;35809 said:
And Duels ending in a draw are always very cool since you need to counter cards all the time and eventually loosing your life points to kill the other player at the same time in some way.

But that would mean all seasons of gx (except 2) would end in a draw, but it has to be a draw for the following reasons:

Why Judai can't win: Yugi was made by Kazuki Takahashi and he did not make GX, just supervised, and I'm sure he'd not be happy if his most famous creation would be defeated by a newbie. Also, doing so would set a standard for Yuusei in 5Ds and the rest of the spinoofs when they are made.

Why Judai can't lose: He's has been getting better for 3.5 years now, and it would all be for nothing if he lost.

I think it will not show the duel, kinda like Yugi vs. Jonouchi after battle city, Jonouchi got his red eyes back, yet yugi was still king of games. A tie?

hwarangoo

Journalists
Or Yugi will let him win but after the duel the viewers would see the one card that could have made yugi win. Afterwards yugi can rest because he isn't the official best duelist anymore and the serie can move on.

PrimoPiccolo

Johnzaloog said:
Why Judai can't lose: He's has been getting better for 3.5 years now, and it would all be for nothing if he lost.
But I see Judai as the kind of person who'd just try that much harder next time if he lost. It wouldn't be that much of a blow to him, since he defeated Yugi's deck back in year 1.