Your ideal love Triangle

Rocknote

Banned
Maybe but she's saying something about Misora again! A brave person will defend his/her beloved no matter what!

Trivial

Well, take initiative is better than waiting, i think
I hope i could give her some advices and make her understand

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
rocknote;32617 said:
Even it's possible but an EM wave and a human would not love each other even they have been together with such a long time. Luna also is Misora's fan but why she's not loves her?

Yeah. You talked about the LOVE TRIANGLE but you said you hate Misora then that's mean you already mistaken this thread is Misora VS Luna. You always say something about you dislike Misora directly without a proper reason in Misora VS Luna thread.

Not I'm picking a fight with you but you are the one who trying to separate Akane and Daigo. What are you thinking about anyway?

Luna is only Misora's fan in the anime, not the game. I'm also not a fan of Yuri.

No, I didn't. Yet again, you're assuming things and making yourself look foolish. Seriously, grow up. I always give a reason, but you're too ignorant to notice it.

Yeah, you are. And they kind of are seperated. He's stuck in space as a wave and she's down on Earth. If she did decide to move on or he suddenly stopped being an EM Wave and died, I just think she'd be good with them. -_- Again, it's opinions. I never said she wasn't good with Daigo.

I said nothing about Misora except that I dislike her. Big deal. I could say stuff about her, but I didn't. I don't need to change at all since at least I can accept people's opinions without attacking them -___-

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32661 said:
Luna is only Misora's fan in the anime, not the game. I'm also not a fan of Yuri.

No, I didn't. Yet again, you're assuming things and making yourself look foolish. Seriously, grow up. I always give a reason, but you're too ignorant to notice it.

Yeah, you are. And they kind of are seperated. He's stuck in space as a wave and she's down on Earth. If she did decide to move on or he suddenly stopped being an EM Wave and died, I just think she'd be good with them. -_- Again, it's opinions. I never said she wasn't good with Daigo.

I said nothing about Misora except that I dislike her. Big deal. I could say stuff about her, but I didn't. I don't need to change at all since at least I can accept people's opinions without attacking them -___-

Sometimes you say the good things about Luna in the anime but when it's about the bad things you say anime is "suck".

Like I said, your reasons is unreasonable about Misora and it's unacceptable. So please, be more mature before you become older or you will end up with nothing.

That's what I'm talking about. The end of Ryuusei.

You already meant it to have a war even you didn't say it now and you said her stuff a long times ago and I still remember it. I didn't see you accept my opinions at all but you attacked me with a "cool style" like Enzan instead of having a discussion.

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
rocknote;32760 said:
Sometimes you say the good things about Luna in the anime but when it's about the bad things you say anime is "suck".

Like I said, your reasons is unreasonable about Misora and it's unacceptable. So please, be more mature before you become older or you will end up with nothing.

That's what I'm talking about. The end of Ryuusei.

You already meant it to have a war even you didn't say it now and you said her stuff a long times ago and I still remember it. I didn't see you accept my opinions at all but you attacked me with a "cool style" like Enzan instead of having a discussion.

No, I don't. I do think that Luna isn't done well in the anime and I don't like how she is portrayed in it. I've said it SEVERAL times.

My reasons aren't unreasonable. They're only unreasonable to you who can't seem to comprehend that people can dislike a character you love. I understand people dislike Luna, but you don't, so I'm being perfectly mature.

What does the end have to do with anything?

I did not mean to have a war -_- You're the one who attacked me just for being online or at least hinted at it. And yeah, I did say it a long time ago, but I'm not saying it again because it's off topic and there's no need to be. I'm not attacking you, I'm countering. And I don't even know who Enzan is! -- Besides, you're not having a discussion at all. You're acting like you're in a court room and yelling at anyone who differs with you.

Oh, and the warning was for things like this. The topic was asking about love triangles you like to see and you quickly attacked my ideals saying they were stupid and then got into a fight with me. -___-; Plus the various other posts of you and Trivial chatting casually which should've been moved to PMs.

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32762 said:
No, I don't. I do think that Luna isn't done well in the anime and I don't like how she is portrayed in it. I've said it SEVERAL times.

My reasons aren't unreasonable. They're only unreasonable to you who can't seem to comprehend that people can dislike a character you love. I understand people dislike Luna, but you don't, so I'm being perfectly mature.

What does the end have to do with anything?

I did not mean to have a war -_- You're the one who attacked me just for being online or at least hinted at it. And yeah, I did say it a long time ago, but I'm not saying it again because it's off topic and there's no need to be. I'm not attacking you, I'm countering. And I don't even know who Enzan is! -- Besides, you're not having a discussion at all. You're acting like you're in a court room and yelling at anyone who differs with you.

Oh, and the warning was for things like this. The topic was asking about love triangles you like to see and you quickly attacked my ideals saying they were stupid and then got into a fight with me. -___-; Plus the various other posts of you and Trivial chatting casually which should've been moved to PMs.

Well, you already PM me and I won't say anything to you again! Miss!

Trivial

Not only spamming, but you two has made this thread into another area of your war
Don't you two get tired of that and just stop?

Still on topic, i want
KizamaroxMisoraxGonta

StelarSX

Jack In!
SubaruXWar-RockXGoyouda....

Subaru and War-Rock are practically in love Goyouda is chasing down War-Rock.

Trivial

Hahaha,
But it doesn't mean Goyouda loves War-Rock isn't it??
And, Goyouda only knows Rockman, not War-Rock