Your ideal love Triangle

StelarSX

Jack In!
Your ideal love Triangle

What would be your ideal, Rockman, Love Triangle? And don't forget to say why.

Mine would be....AmachiXOrihimeXGoyouda. Amachi is in awe because of Orihime's work and would totally dig Orihime and Goyouda...because...he'd be the perfect person to try and break the two apart so he can get Orihime. So what're yours?

Rocknote

Banned
Mine is UtagaiXOrihimeXGoyouda. Utagai and Orihime's occupation is similar about wave and they can improve the wave world even more. About Goyouda he can help Orihime investigate the special wave that are rarely to find. Well, they sure have many things is similar.

Trivial

Well. the general one is this
MisoraXSubaruXLuna

But i want something new, so
GontaXLunaXKizamaro
They are Luna's buddies, but as the time flows, they look like friends now
Since they always meet and together everyday during school time, they might have some impression and feeling for the Class President

Trivial

I agree, the more interaction, the more they know each other, the more they understand each other, the more they care each other, and the more they love each other

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
I like GontaXLunaXSubaru personally. I like Subaru and Luna for many reasons, so I won't explain that. Gonta because of his upsetness when it comes to Luna in a few episodes and the game.

I also like CancerXMisoraXKizamaro. Cancer loves Misora and Kizamaro seems to be the biggest Misora fan of the group...plus I find it funny they're both short.

I actually hate the LunaXSubaruXMisora love triangle @-@ For similar reasons to disliking Misora and for reasons that I won't state here as to not get killed.

Umm...Other ones I like are AmachiXOrihimeXUtagai and AmachiXAkaneXUtagai. I think Akane and Amachi are good together, and Orihime and Amachi have similar interests. Utagai I can just see wanting either of the female's attentions or Amachi's.... There's probably some others, but I can't think of it.

Rocknote

Banned
TRIPLE OBJECTION!

Emi;32136 said:
I like GontaXLunaXSubaru personally. I like Subaru and Luna for many reasons, so I won't explain that. Gonta because of his upsetness when it comes to Luna in a few episodes and the game.

I also like CancerXMisoraXKizamaro. Cancer loves Misora and Kizamaro seems to be the biggest Misora fan of the group...plus I find it funny they're both short.

I actually hate the LunaXSubaruXMisora love triangle @-@ For similar reasons to disliking Misora and for reasons that I won't state here as to not get killed.

Umm...Other ones I like are AmachiXOrihimeXUtagai and AmachiXAkaneXUtagai. I think Akane and Amachi are good together, and Orihime and Amachi have similar interests. Utagai I can just see wanting either of the female's attentions or Amachi's.... There's probably some others, but I can't think of it.

Cancer and Kizamaro are only Misora's fans and it's impossible for them to love each other! Just refresh back your memory and you will remember about Cancer said he's her guardian but not her lovers! Yuck!

It's too late. You already said too much. I'm gonna say that you are quite stubborn about posting something have to do with Misora VS Luna in this thread. Well, I'm won't object it since this thread is nothing to do with Misora VS Luna.

Yo! Akane will only loves Daigo forever even there's still have a good man want to marry her! If she want a new man for her then this is also a part of the end of Ryuusei!

Trivial

Seems like you two gonna argue on the agreement of one's chosen love triangle

Well, no one is forcing one to choose your fav. love triangle
So, just try to accept someone's choice and try not to object it too much

Anyway, Akane shouldn't love anybody, since she's still Daigo's and she only loves Daigo though Daigo has passed away

Rocknote

Banned
That's is a good comment, boy!

Well, I think Emi should not object too much even this thread have a little connection with Subaru.

Trivial

Oh, you mean about she typed the MisoraxSubaruxLuna triangle??

I guess this thread should be free from that triangle since it has its own thread

PrimoPiccolo

After 100 Million Nights... I'm back!
Good grief, is 'shipping all Ryuusei's good for?

That said, the short-lived multiple personality of Libra contesting himself for Ophiuchus's affections would be hilarious.