Your ideal love Triangle

Trivial

Ryuu would love Bly, since Bly is always aftering him cause of the OOparts

Dark Rock would love Bly also since they're both dark and Bly is way very cute and handsome

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
rocknote;32143 said:
Cancer and Kizamaro are only Misora's fans and it's impossible for them to love each other! Just refresh back your memory and you will remember about Cancer said he's her guardian but not her lovers! Yuck!

It's too late. You already said too much. I'm gonna say that you are quite stubborn about posting something have to do with Misora VS Luna in this thread. Well, I'm won't object it since this thread is nothing to do with Misora VS Luna.

Yo! Akane will only loves Daigo forever even there's still have a good man want to marry her! If she want a new man for her then this is also a part of the end of Ryuusei!

>__> Well, just because you think that doesn't mean it's impossible. Fans can turn to love.

Yeah...sure I did. -_- For crying out loud, it asked for LOVE TRIANGLES, what do you expect?

And you never know, she may move on. It asks what you'd like to see happen or which you like, not whether they're logical so just stop trying to pick a fight with me. -_____-;

Rocknote

Banned
Emi;32573 said:
>__> Well, just because you think that doesn't mean it's impossible. Fans can turn to love.

Yeah...sure I did. -_- For crying out loud, it asked for LOVE TRIANGLES, what do you expect?

And you never know, she may move on. It asks what you'd like to see happen or which you like, not whether they're logical so just stop trying to pick a fight with me. -_____-;

Even it's possible but an EM wave and a human would not love each other even they have been together with such a long time. Luna also is Misora's fan but why she's not loves her?

Yeah. You talked about the LOVE TRIANGLE but you said you hate Misora then that's mean you already mistaken this thread is Misora VS Luna. You always say something about you dislike Misora directly without a proper reason in Misora VS Luna thread.

Not I'm picking a fight with you but you are the one who trying to separate Akane and Daigo. What are you thinking about anyway?