Your First Shiny

Johnzaloog

DATS Yu-Gi-Oh! Official
I never had a legit shiny (except gyarados) but I guess my real first was Misdreavus (for breeding pain split). For the record, I disapprove of hacking and only use it for breeding purposes and never on team members themselves.

2dere

Shasta Beast
A shiny Shuppet on a friends Emerald ( I only own FireRed and Pearl.) A friend gave me his shiny zubat which is now a pink Crobat. Funnily enough he caught that one someone elses game as well. I traded my Shuppet to my game using someones Pearl for pal park (I'm only three badges in my current game and, unlike FireRed/LeafGreen it came through without a hitch. So next time I go over there tomorrow I might get more of my older pokemon off my FireRed that I could use in Pearl. *sigh* The possibilities.

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
My first shiny?

My first I caught in RSE. He was General Shiny of the Evil Zigzagoon Army. He was nicknamed Gen.Shiny, and got the title because Zigzagoon started to piss me off with it's frequent encounter rate. A friend actually caught a Seviper and called it CobraComm (Cobra Commander). Together we called them the Diabolic Duo. ^-^ Unfortunately, my mom lost the Sapphire Version that had General Shiny in it... T-T

My second I got in DP. It was Glow, a Wormple. It has since become a Dustox. I was going into a downward spiral of depression at the time, and played pokemon to try to forget my problems. You can ask my then-roommate. I did a complete 180 and became giddy when I found it. It SOOOOO made my day. ^-^

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
Hmmmmm my first was.......Palkia! no really! and on my first try too. Luck was on my side for ONCE!!!

Role

Fanfic Writer & RPer
Returning Member
Screenshot or I won't believe you.

Heck, I won't believe you then. Too easy to cheat for that.

Roy

Because its Roy^.^
I would screenshot but i dont have a digital camera (im only 13<.<) but even then its to easy to hack or glitch it. but seriously that was my first one! i thought my game was borken so i asked about it on a pkemon pearl board....somewhere and then they all used CAPS and yelled. i felt so stupid.
note: I played and beat every game other then the gold silver crystal ones and never encountered shiny.

Negi

My first one and only one is a shiny Marill. I found it on Ruby west of the...house above Mauville where you have to beat the 4 trainers in a row. (Forgot their names >_<)

StelarSX

Jack In!
Other than the Red Garydos I got in Crystal and Gold, I got a Shiny Ditto in LeafGreen, in the WILD, not the Shiny Ditto glitch. In Pearl I found a Shiny Golbat which I gave off to my friend who was begging me for it. Unfortunetly, I don't have the Shiny Ditto with me anymore, (I erased game data...) so I have no Shiny with me now. >_<

G

GaustKaizer

I don't have any shiny as well too from DP. My friend has shiny Lucario.

I only have shiny Pokemon from Kanto.

2chaotic

Future bestselling author
Mine was a shiny Larvitar. Upon checkin it's IVs, all were in 20s....:)

and then the nature come in. modest :)

(how lucky do you get?)

G

GaustKaizer

Finally I got shiny Lucario my first Shinoh Shiny Pokemon.

G

GaustKaizer

Oh yeah... I remember of getting Red Gyarados is Gold or Silver version:-p

Echo

Universal Spam Machine
My first was a shiny caterpie in Gold (minus the red gyarados); then a shiny ponyta in the same version. Both in the space of... a month or something. Then about a week later I ran into a shiny tangela on a friend's (Gold version, strangely enough) but it fled... And that's it! They're gone now, so I has no shinies. Ah wellz, maybe I'll only get them in Gold version... for... some reason...

Emi-hime

<span style="color: deeppink;"><strong>#1 Subaru ♥
Mine was a Meditite, who I nicknamed Shinytite. I actually ended up trading it to a friend simply because I felt bad if I just gave them something lame, even though nothing big was needed. I miss Shinytite .___.

Edit: This of course doesn't count the automatic Shiny Gyarados...who I accidently killed.

Namine

~Subaru ♥ Misora!
My first one was Shiny Elekid hatched from an egg that was given from the Daycare....it was in PKMN Crystal