Your First Shiny

Elecmon

Your First Shiny

Post the first shiny you ever caught in any pokemon game. (This does not count red Gyarados if caught at Rage Lake)

Mine was a shiny Paras found at Mount Moon on Silver version.

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Ponyta on LeafGreen. I caught it on one of the islands. And it about gave me a heart attack. XD

Hagaren Gao

Guess I'm fired now
Remember in Silver and Gold (Maybe it was Crystal?), where the couple at the dacare gave you an egg of a random baby pokemon? I got a Shiny Elekid. But I figured that they must have given you a shiny every time, so I didn't think much of it XD

Found a pink Furret much later. Man, she was cool...

Magna

I never knew what shiny was until I got Diamond o_o
I don't think that I've seen any shiny Pokemon(not in Diamond). I might have, but too stupid to realize.

Akaku

コード・ブルー
My first Shinny was a Sentret, i caught it in level 4, so i took him to the pkm league with me :D

I also... Just recently caught a Shinny Dugtrio in Diamond, i was shocked when i found him :D

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
They're differently colored Pokemon, like the red Gyrados in Gold and Silver. For example, the flames on my shiny Ponyta are blue instead of orange. I've also got a shiny Machamp and it's green, and a (hacked) shiny Mew I got off the GTS and it's blue. Do a search on "shiny Pokemon" and you should be able to find pics. ^^;;

dizzy

mine was a shiny celebi in gold version i traded onto my game from a friend in gold

my first shiny i ever caught was a shiny paris --x
and i saw a shiny nidorino in safari zone in fire red, but it fled --x

Lionessmon

Ah my first shiny ZUBAT!!! You think that blue is the only colour that would suit him but no purple is sooo much better.

dizzy

yay! i just caught my first shiny for pearl :3

hellllllllllllo shiny buneary!
427-f.png

Tsum

My first, non-forced upon you Shiny was a Ditto, via the Shiny Ditto Glitch. :)

Though, my first ever non-manipulated Shiny would be in Ruby, when I ran into a Shiny Sandshrew while training somewhere. I was in total awe of it....

Katsumi-chan

Datte-freaking-bayo
The first shiny I remember running into was a shiny Rattata in LeafGreen... Unfortunately it was a rom. -_-; I keep breeding Eevees so I can get a female Jolteon, and I'm hoping I get a shiny sometime (WHITE EEVEE! O_O!!)

Airdra

V-Pet Geek
Heh, I tried breeding a pile of babies for a shiny Totodile. I got one yesterday.

An AR was involved, but hey, it's a shiny Totodile. XD

Devkyu

Wha...?
I have never once seen a shiny in any of my games, despite the HUNDREDS OF HOURS put into them. I think I'm just unlucky.

Fruitsbsk28

Funga fufu~~
Well, the first shiny I ever actually saw was the golden caterpie. It ran away before I could catch it, though.

Years later, I found and caught a shiny Roselia and then a shiny Sharpedo. That's about it though.