Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Matze149

Assistant Pig-Keeper
Staff member
give me a bit time to think of a text
tumblr_mto58g3tyL1sj45mto1_500.png

Mabinogi and F.E.A.R.? Don´t think those 2 go well together....

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
On par? I don´t think so - the text says almost, which means a good old mouse STILL tops it~

They said approaches, not almost. That could be anywhere between almost and just as good. I'll be happy with it either way though, cause using a mouse with the keyboard/mouse hurts my hand for some reason if I play too long.

cheesecat

Digimon Researcher
I seldom enter this forum coz I directly entered to the Digimon Discography by browser bookmarks.
Could anyone tell me what was happened before?
btw, why you guys called me here but not by using private message?

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I seldom enter this forum coz I directly entered to the Digimon Discography by browser bookmarks.
Could anyone tell me what was happened before?
btw, why you guys called me here but not by using private message?
Huh.

[*you]

might be the culprit.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
It's old stock... Try go to Book-off. You can find cheap CD at $1 each for singles. But the CDs are about more than 5 years old.

Skr

Ishvalastrator
Staff member
It's old stock... Try go to Book-off. You can find cheap CD at $1 each for singles. But the CDs are about more than 5 years old.
I know -- that's all Urasawa stuff from the 80s/early 90s. Doesn't make it bad though.

I'm not sure if there's a Bookoff anywhere that's too close though. I saw on when we were on the bus, but it was quite a ways away. Need to look it up. I've only been to Tsutaya and this random hobby shop where those pics above are from.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
I went to Book off in akiba... I was in Yokohama (1 hour train ride + $5 to akiba) I randomly walked into a shop which looked like selling 2nd hand manga without knowing it was book off.