Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
That means my long holiday has ended... Going back to work after 11 days of holiday...

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
The second cooperator... I should give her data.
Well, probably they could only proceed orders for me, nothing more they could do. I need assistant.
Busy months... Jan, Feb, March, July, August, September. I can't hold anymore. Dammit.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
What's worse is that none of my family members could support me especially... my parents.
They said that it's quite a busy work and shortage incoming. Why you mind up yourself to do this?
But, you know, there is no other ways, I lost too much time on some meanless works. I know it's quite a tough work, but I have no choice.

Futamaru

A Translator, Not So Diligent...
Staff member
What's worse is that none of my family members could support me especially... my parents.
They said that it's quite a busy work and shortage incoming. Why you mind up yourself to do this?
But, you know, there is no other ways, I lost too much time on some meanless works. I know it's quite a tough work, but I have no choice.
As long as you enjoy doing the work then it's a blessing.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
Well, Futa, you know... To start a business is not easy. It's sure that you spend too much and earn too little at first, but the time can tell you whether you should continue or not.
It's a pity that my parents can't wait too much longer, so they always try to stop me. However, it's my hobby to do this work, even it could be a long hard way. I think of that I couldn't give up since it rewards me more and more.
Right now, what I need is assistants who can help me with the work. If it is the case that I could find someone work with me together, I maybe not such tired like now.
Once this matter is solved, I can earn more and have enough time to relax. It could be even better that I could find my love as well.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I should know that IHP members want to work on Beast+. Now they have started the work.
Besides, I saw that they probably start Stream on episode 25+, right now, they do 1-24 episodes as well.

Zeromaru

Class S Irregular Hunter
I think of that since others have done Ep.1-24, IHP would probably finish it quickly. But for Beast+, it may be over a year.