Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Need 2nd series of Seven Deadly Sins NOW ;-; It's cute, fun, funny, and badass at same time. ;x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Trying to teach myself java. My first 'hello world' plugin for minecraft worked, so yay xD.. I can get text to show up 'n stuff. Now for like... making shit happen o.o (and permissions)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
All my friends seem to have lost interest in opening a server with me tho, so not sure I'm-a bother trying since I has no income and it's $56/month >;x (atm, running off xmas money I got from grandma, and hoping my grandpa and or my dad gimme some xmas monies too - but at most that'd only last like 3-4 months. But, hoping to has income or so by then... If not, probably will find a job before money runs out. IF I open shit... I dunno)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Either way, while I can afford it, I'm-a develop shit, configure shit, and get stuff ready to open for when/if I can afford to keep it / open it for sure ;x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I didn't think I'd be able to learn java... til now most of what I've done is creating command alias' with "CommandHelper" that allows you to create custom features and such... but java is way more reliable.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I wish I could get 'good' at Java, being a developer seems to pay well, especially when you're currently making $0 o.o ($20/month would be amazing >..>)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Who knows... Mebbe my brain will work now that I've given up on love, I'm on anti-depressants, soon to have a CPAP so my sleep will be 'right' for first time since I was... 8-9?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
My life honestly cant get much worse... I hate my mom (literally hate) so much now that if I get kicked out I don't even care. It'd be a huge relief. I'd rather freeze/starve/get infections from living out of a car unbathed or w/e to death than live with her anymore o_o... She's truly an insane bitch, and I can't even describe how bad it is.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Wish I was as smart as I was when I was... 13-ish. I basically taught myself in 1 night enough of a API for C++ to basically have full understanding / get shit done. (Wasn't coding, was scripting, but still)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
It essentially ran the same way as a language, just with a lot more pre-built class/call functions and such.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Wee... Almost time for me to get in trouble if they notice I'm awake. (Having been diagnosed with sleep apnea, insomnia, etc. doesn't matter to my mom. I'm a "fucking bastard" who "stays up at night" just to "piss her off", apparently)

Hopefully all this learning made my head tired enough for me to sleep ;x

G'night <3