Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
It does have incredibly sad back stories and sad feelses in-between all the action and funniness. I still cry every time I see the one part during the Enies Lobby arc.
One Piece is pretty great, but if you're going to watch it look up a guide to find out which episodes to skip. It has a shit ton of filler that really you don't want to bother watching.
It has a lot of good feels.

But not stupid angsty protag.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
It has a lot of good feels.

But not stupid angsty protag.
Yeah, I also like that the protag is canon asexual and aromantic according to the author.

The focus on friendship also just makes me so happy watching it.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
It does have incredibly sad back stories and sad feelses in-between all the action and funniness. I still cry every time I see the one part during the Enies Lobby arc.
One Piece is pretty great, but if you're going to watch it look up a guide to find out which episodes to skip. It has a shit ton of filler that really you don't want to bother watching.
This. One Piece is great, but use a guide to skip the filler. I also agree on Enies Lobby. Makes me cry too.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
My friends were not aware of the levels I will take when it comes to a really really really bad joke.