Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm.... Is One Piece actually worth watching? Like... YEARS ago I remember thinking naw but I never really had a reason. I mostly avoided it cause it seemed too popular for me ;x but it's STILL ongoing and shit, and I need sutm to marathon... Granted I could just watch a bunch of smaller animes... Just... Yeah o.o

Trying to get back into anime... Last few times I tried I even asked for suggestions and such, just couldnt do it. But lately, since all my friends are always too busy, I can't afford any games/hobbies, and I'm forever-single, I need sut'm to occupy my time... So trying to figure out stuff to watch xP

Can't wait for 2nd season of Assassination Classroom ;-;

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I found One Piece funny and enjoyable to watch, the little of it that I have watched. owo

It doesn't have the weirdass angst that saturates the other super popular anime of the generation (Naruto, Bleach, etc.). Or if it does, not to the level that... er... yeah.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Speaking of Naruto, I randomly opened up like... an episode from... two weeks ago? Of Shippuden???

And I saw like... kid-versions of everyone (so the original series designs). I'm so fucking confused. Did they go back in time or something ridiculous. Why is Naruto's dad still alive. I thought he was dead.

I literally don't care about Naruto. Was trying to find something to watch and clicked that on Crunchyroll.

And now all I want to know is WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED FOR IT TO END UP THERE>

Lige

Loves Being Poked
o_o Pertaining Naruto: Who cares? It's Naruto. ;x

Might check out 1 Peace then =o

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I found One Piece funny and enjoyable to watch, the little of it that I have watched. owo

It doesn't have the weirdass angst that saturates the other super popular anime of the generation (Naruto, Bleach, etc.). Or if it does, not to the level that... er... yeah.
It does have incredibly sad back stories and sad feelses in-between all the action and funniness. I still cry every time I see the one part during the Enies Lobby arc.
Hmm.... Is One Piece actually worth watching? Like... YEARS ago I remember thinking naw but I never really had a reason. I mostly avoided it cause it seemed too popular for me ;x but it's STILL ongoing and shit, and I need sutm to marathon... Granted I could just watch a bunch of smaller animes... Just... Yeah o.o

Trying to get back into anime... Last few times I tried I even asked for suggestions and such, just couldnt do it. But lately, since all my friends are always too busy, I can't afford any games/hobbies, and I'm forever-single, I need sut'm to occupy my time... So trying to figure out stuff to watch xP

Can't wait for 2nd season of Assassination Classroom ;-;
One Piece is pretty great, but if you're going to watch it look up a guide to find out which episodes to skip. It has a shit ton of filler that really you don't want to bother watching.