Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm optimistic for once though ;D He'll come here on 18th, we'll road trip to Oregon, apartment "shop", stay in some cheap hotel/motel til we find a place, job hunt together, and do dates 'n all that shit... (I have no idea how relationship stuff works yet... So... Yeah. That part will be interesting >.>) ANYWAY... Yeah. Should all work out. Somehow. Probably rocky, but.. I believe in things ^.^

Lige

Loves Being Poked
So all my WoW and MC friends died at same time and now I'm back to #5everalone ;-; Such bored many wow. I wish I could get into games solo as much as I used to... Luckily I've been able to get more into anime again lately than I have been on my random "blocks" where I have like...anime ADD :confused: Actually watching Sands of Destruction atm ;o I like it... it's based on a bad Sega game I guess and it's generally got negative hype, but, I like it... Sue me >;x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
:confused: I feel stupid. I just realized I removed someone I wasnt sure who it was off battle.net a couple weeks back, and just now being on here again remember I think I added Megumi on there? xD If it was you I removed, sorreh. I was just like "WHO IS THIS RANDOM PERSON?!" *removes* -- I don't like not knowing who friends are on my lists... Hence why I dont like social media >;o A friend to me is someone I actually care about. (Which is actually most of the people here, even if I don't know you or you don't know me that well, being part of this thread just made me respect/like some of you guys ;x I dunno... I get attached easily. Especially if people are cool ^.^..) Anyway... yeah :confused:

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
So all my WoW and MC friends died at same time and now I'm back to #5everalone ;-; Such bored many wow. I wish I could get into games solo as much as I used to... Luckily I've been able to get more into anime again lately than I have been on my random "blocks" where I have like...anime ADD :confused: Actually watching Sands of Destruction atm ;o I like it... it's based on a bad Sega game I guess and it's generally got negative hype, but, I like it... Sue me >;x
Sands of Destruction was okay.

To be honest, the story of the anime is similar to the game by only the characters pretty much. A lot of the backstories of the characters, the plot in general, etc. do not align even closely with the game. Kind of hilarious to be honest.

(Guess who played the game and enjoyed it. It had pretty good puzzles and stuff, to be honest.)

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
:confused: I feel stupid. I just realized I removed someone I wasnt sure who it was off battle.net a couple weeks back, and just now being on here again remember I think I added Megumi on there? xD If it was you I removed, sorreh. I was just like "WHO IS THIS RANDOM PERSON?!" *removes* -- I don't like not knowing who friends are on my lists... Hence why I dont like social media >;o A friend to me is someone I actually care about. (Which is actually most of the people here, even if I don't know you or you don't know me that well, being part of this thread just made me respect/like some of you guys ;x I dunno... I get attached easily. Especially if people are cool ^.^..) Anyway... yeah :confused:
If it was FinalDelta#1800, it was me. <<;

Lemme log in and check.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Sands of Destruction was okay.

To be honest, the story of the anime is similar to the game by only the characters pretty much. A lot of the backstories of the characters, the plot in general, etc. do not align even closely with the game. Kind of hilarious to be honest.

(Guess who played the game and enjoyed it. It had pretty good puzzles and stuff, to be honest.)
Actually that dragon girl??

Like has a completely different personality in the game compared to the anime.

COMPLETELY.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Actually that dragon girl??

Like has a completely different personality in the game compared to the anime.

COMPLETELY.
It was kind of awkward when I was playing the game, because I was like, "OKAY YEAH NONE OF THE CHARACTER'S MATCH UP THAT WELL BUT SHE'S THE OPPOSITE PERSONALITY OF WHAT SHE WAS PORTRAYED AS IN THE ANIME."

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Also, a lot of the side characters in the show end up being playable characters in the game (somewhat badass playable charas too).