Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I just hope when it opens it let's you choose a starter pack vs. just giving you random cards. Or at least to pick 2 colors or w/e... I dunno. Some kind of "class" system like Hearthstone.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I just hope when it opens it let's you choose a starter pack vs. just giving you random cards. Or at least to pick 2 colors or w/e... I dunno. Some kind of "class" system like Hearthstone.

Not sure exactly how it works? I've heard it limits mythics and rares to keep people from abusing shit. And that once you've unlocked a card you won't get dupes of it or something? The mobile version is out, so there's info about it probably somewhere.

I think it's cause they want the serious players to go to MTG Online and actually pay for shit.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Or maybe those are the "prebuilt" ones and you can do custom (like on Hearthstone)

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Q: What is Two-Headed Giant?
A: Two-Headed Giant is a 2v2 multiplayer mode in which you and your teammate work together to defeat an opposing team of two. Two-Headed Giant is a unique play mode in which you can take actions as a team instead of individually.

Q: How does the Two-Headed Giant multiplayer mode work?
A: When starting a Two-Headed Giant match, you choose the type of teammate you would like to play with: a player you've invited to join your team, a player selected for you at random, or an AI teammate. No matter which type of teammate you choose, you'll then face off against another randomly selected human/AI or AI/AI team. For PC and console players you can also be randomly paired against human/human teams.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
If it's anything like Duels of the Planeswalkers games there should be a mode that lets you have multiple people that you invite. It'd be really stupid if they didn't, my favorite type is multi-person duels.

It's the most common casual play type. Wonder if they'll have EDH though? That'd be fun.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Sands of Destruction was okay.

To be honest, the story of the anime is similar to the game by only the characters pretty much. A lot of the backstories of the characters, the plot in general, etc. do not align even closely with the game. Kind of hilarious to be honest.

(Guess who played the game and enjoyed it. It had pretty good puzzles and stuff, to be honest.)
Yeah, I played the game and watched the anime. Game was pretty good. I enjoyed it. Anime? Not so much...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
If it's anything like Duels of the Planeswalkers games there should be a mode that lets you have multiple people that you invite. It'd be really stupid if they didn't, my favorite type is multi-person duels.

It's the most common casual play type. Wonder if they'll have EDH though? That'd be fun.
I hope so ;-; Would be fun to have a friendly 2v2 with mutual friends ;-;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Stop ripping on the anime. I like it ;___; (you are obviously entitled to own opinion, just sayin') I dunno why... Only some animes let me watch them these days or I ADD mode and lose focus @_@ Assassination Classroom was the last one, before that was uh... forgot already ;-; but I can only watch like 1 anime a month these days >.<

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hmm.. Another night of boredom. Can't wait for tomorrow. Magic yo. Gonna no-life that for a while.