Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Oh, in other news, my mom is in surgery right now. It's not a major surgery, but, she could die. The last 2 times she had surgery she didn't wake up. They had to re-start her heart and stuff. This time she has a do not resuscitate order. So if she doesn't wake up, she doesn't wake up.
Why put a do not resuscitate order?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
So now my dog is sleeping on me. Now that I wanna getup and do laundry and organize crap in my mess-of-a-room ;-;

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Guess that's humanity? Care about people even if they physically/mentally abuse us, just cause they gave us life or w/e... *shrug*
It's always a mix of good and bad. There are times where we note the bad and times where we note the good. And honestly, feelings are always mixed because of both the bad and the good.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
My dog is stupid. He wants to sleep with me (laying in bed atm) but at same time he keeps running to door in case someone comes home. (I'm his "last choice"), but if I let him out, he realizes nobody out there then whines to be let back in.
lol

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Why put a do not resuscitate order?
She's sick of being in pain / too weak to stay awake. The "dying" twice now has basically weakened her so much she needs oxygen 24/7, she can barely stay awake without passing out. Sometimes she's so weak she doesn't even enunciate her words, literally sounds like a deaf person that's never been able to hear themselves. (not intending to be mean, it's closest comparison I have. I work with a deaf lady and she's freaking awesome. I wouldn't hate on anyone for that)

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
biggest disappointment for me is being stuck in this living situation longer ;/ I'm in massive debt, credit is crap, being garnished, and min wage. Plus I can't work full time hours cause body is crap, but disability probably isn't going to happen, soo... basically no clue when or if I'll ever move out ;-; but yeah... I'll be fine. Survived almost 25 years of this, can survive a few more. o_o
Good luck, is probably all I can say at this point.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I might try to start using my breaks at work to read manga. Nothing better to do there, and I MIGHT be able to focus vs. going all ADD mode ;o

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Hm.. Real life best friend is leaving tomorrow for Arizona to visit his bro for a couple days/weeks/can't remember. Guess i really do need to find more things to occupy free time. Gonna be boring ;( (all my other friends seem to be super busy of late. Vacations, jobs, relationships, etc. Damn life / people growing up ;( )
You play Real Time Strategy?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Good luck, is probably all I can say at this point.
It's pretty much what it comes down to honestly, luck xD Disability people are basically worthless. I know people who get put on it for something as simple as "headaches", yet, someone like me who can barely walk at times because my knee and feet are so fucked up, who HAS to take pain pills just to work a single shift) is denied for several years >.> but yeah... this time they're actually looking into it. I has a psych eval on 30th ^.^...

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
She's sick of being in pain / too weak to stay awake. The "dying" twice now has basically weakened her so much she needs oxygen 24/7, she can barely stay awake without passing out. Sometimes she's so weak she doesn't even enunciate her words, literally sounds like a deaf person that's never been able to hear themselves. (not intending to be mean, it's closest comparison I have. I work with a deaf lady and she's freaking awesome. I wouldn't hate on anyone for that)
In short, she's done with herself.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
It's pretty much what it comes down to honestly, luck xD Disability people are basically worthless. I know people who get put on it for something as simple as "headaches", yet, someone like me who can barely walk at times because my knee and feet are so fucked up, who HAS to take pain pills just to work a single shift) is denied for several years >.> but yeah... this time they're actually looking into it. I has a psych eval on 30th ^.^...
Yeah, but I also heard disability also has quite the few restrictions once you do get on it?