Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Also, I officially give up on love. Chest hurts so bad I can hardly breathe right now ;x (kind-a sad I always only say negative things here... I swear it's not intentional. I actually opened dats on a new tab, was all ready to post about how I called in today and am gonna anime marathon 'n stuff, was all happy. Then I get a text from a friend showing my as-of-minutes-ago-ex is definitely cheating. So yea... now it's typical depressed little shit Lige ;x)
Aw... I'm sorry to hear that Lige.... I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know how it feels. But we're always here when you want to talk.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
I explain what Law of Ueki is and nobody wants to watch it... I even tell them it's better than it sounds, but nobody believes me xD
Also I totally watched Law of Ueki. Have you heard about the new manga that the mangaka of Law of Ueki is making?

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Aw... I'm sorry to hear that Lige.... I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know how it feels. But we're always here when you want to talk.
Wish I didn't know how it felt. Basically same thing twice now. *shrug* luckily I kind of already had suspisions 'n stuff so I kind of already "got over it" about a month ago (tried to end things then, he swore nothing happened / they were just a friend / etc. etc., and I figured if he really moved here in August, obviously things weren't really happening / would be over anyway, but, yea... back to point, I "let it go" and just waited shit out.) sooo, I'm not as messed up as I could be.

Kaitou_Yahiko

*Poke*
Staff member
That Girl With the Hair
Wish I didn't know how it felt. Basically same thing twice now. *shrug* luckily I kind of already had suspisions 'n stuff so I kind of already "got over it" about a month ago (tried to end things then, he swore nothing happened / they were just a friend / etc. etc., and I figured if he really moved here in August, obviously things weren't really happening / would be over anyway, but, yea... back to point, I "let it go" and just waited shit out.) sooo, I'm not as messed up as I could be.
That's good... I guess? As long as you'll be okay.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
biggest disappointment for me is being stuck in this living situation longer ;/ I'm in massive debt, credit is crap, being garnished, and min wage. Plus I can't work full time hours cause body is crap, but disability probably isn't going to happen, soo... basically no clue when or if I'll ever move out ;-; but yeah... I'll be fine. Survived almost 25 years of this, can survive a few more. o_o

Lige

Loves Being Poked
IF I end up getting disability, should make finding a place easier. More programs and such to get on.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hm.. Real life best friend is leaving tomorrow for Arizona to visit his bro for a couple days/weeks/can't remember. Guess i really do need to find more things to occupy free time. Gonna be boring ;( (all my other friends seem to be super busy of late. Vacations, jobs, relationships, etc. Damn life / people growing up ;( )

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
At once or separately? Like... please tell me it's gonna be more than 3 hours of content ;-;
Separately. First part releases in theaters this November. Dunno about the rest.

We don't know. They haven't announced how long each episode will be. If anything like Gundam Unicorn, it's going to be about a 1 hour long. Otherwise, if it's like Eva, then it might be like 2 hours long. Nobody knows at this point. They could very well be evil and make them half an hour each.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Also, I officially give up on love. Chest hurts so bad I can hardly breathe right now ;x (kind-a sad I always only say negative things here... I swear it's not intentional. I actually opened dats on a new tab, was all ready to post about how I called in today and am gonna anime marathon 'n stuff, was all happy. Then I get a text from a friend showing my as-of-minutes-ago-ex is definitely cheating. So yea... now it's typical depressed little shit Lige ;x)
:( I'm sorry.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I explain what Law of Ueki is and nobody wants to watch it... I even tell them it's better than it sounds, but nobody believes me xD
I watched it??? It was pretty cool. I don't remember much of it because it's so long ago.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I know this is always a spam place and I do rant on about random things, but, sorry if it's annoying anyone, but it's kind of helping distract me from... 2nd post of the set o_o
Yeah, do what you need to keep your sane.