Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I guess?

I have the drm-free version of Bastion from a humble bundle...

I am a demi-romantic asexual with many health and mental issues who has never been a relationship before and you have no idea the level of, "OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING." that is going through my head right now. They are aware of my issues and stuff, and know I don't know what I am doing, but they aren't use to taking the lead. We're mostly just figuring things out currently. Hence the, "I guess?"

You should play it, a fantastic game with beautiful atmosphere and music.

megumi

SPAM BOT
Staff member
WARNING WARNING
I am a demi-romantic asexual with many health and mental issues who has never been a relationship before and you have no idea the level of, "OH MY GOD I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING." that is going through my head right now. They are aware of my issues and stuff, and know I don't know what I am doing, but they aren't use to taking the lead. We're mostly just figuring things out currently. Hence the, "I guess?"

You should play it, a fantastic game with beautiful atmosphere and music.
I forgot what the "I guess?" was about in my post. So, for a second there, I was like, why are you talking about your relationship when I was talking about Bastion.

Luckily, I remembered.

...but it was still weird for that split second.

But anyway, that's good. Relationships are a lot of figuring out, regardless of who what when and where. You can never expect a relationship to be 100% smooth sailing. If it's smooth and perfect, then somebody is lying or acting. You just coincidentally have something that is... er... more inherent that is being a deterrent. ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES WHILE YOU CAN.

RE:Bastion. Okay.

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
I forgot what the "I guess?" was about in my post. So, for a second there, I was like, why are you talking about your relationship when I was talking about Bastion.

Luckily, I remembered.

...but it was still weird for that split second.

But anyway, that's good. Relationships are a lot of figuring out, regardless of who what when and where. You can never expect a relationship to be 100% smooth sailing. If it's smooth and perfect, then somebody is lying or acting. You just coincidentally have something that is... er... more inherent that is being a deterrent. ENJOY THE EXPERIENCES WHILE YOU CAN.

RE:Bastion. Okay.

I don't expect smooth. I do not expect it all. They've only been in abusive relationships before this. They only recently stopped flinching whenever anyone reached towards them....

I am going to try have it be as enjoyable for the both of us as best I can though.