Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I wish there was a virtual reality where you could just upload self to a room and play MTG with people ;(

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
;o I meant on the DATS forum (the alt account bit) -- unless I'm just tired and misunderstanding what you meant.
OH YEAH.

Alt account. Yeah.

I still have no clue why I'm still using this account on this laptop.

More like I logged in originally with this account and never bothered logging out to switch to the main 'gumi account.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
OH YEAH.

Alt account. Yeah.

I still have no clue why I'm still using this account on this laptop.

More like I logged in originally with this account and never bothered logging out to switch to the main 'gumi account.
Not that it matters since it splits my spamming into two accounts.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Yeahhhh... The little tiny card images and stuff kind of hurt my brain, makes it seem foreign to me even though (I'm rusty as hell, havent played in years) I do know the rules of game 'n stuff... That's why I meant no "good" games for MTG ;(

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Cockatrice...

It's a type of monster, it looks like this:

MonstersB-C.Cockatrice.jpg

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest
Yeahhhh... The little tiny card images and stuff kind of hurt my brain, makes it seem foreign to me even though (I'm rusty as hell, havent played in years) I do know the rules of game 'n stuff... That's why I meant no "good" games for MTG ;(
Ah, I see. Yeah, that sucks.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I was looking for new anime to watch when I noticed the site I was using has The Interview on it... so I'm currently on/off watching that. (Skyping friends and posting here atm, so it's paused obviously. I can't multitask that hardcore xD)