Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hopefully everything works out for you. I am rooting for you.

I'm doing better than I have in a long time. Doctor put me on medication and I am finally recovering from depression and anxiety. It's going well so far.
Thank you <3 I'm sure things will. My life has had every kind of bad thing happen, it's about damn time for some good stuff. I'm hopeful <3

Lige

Loves Being Poked
YOU PLAY HEARTHSTONE????????
Of course. I played since it came out til August, then I started back up last month. (Sadly I missed August's card back, which was by far the coolest looking one yet so far in my opinion >.<... Oh well, little importance to game lol) I like MTG and stuff, but, I has no IRL friends so I never get to do card game stuffs. Hearthstone is only way I get to satisfy that interest ;3

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm debating whether or not I want the expansion(s) for Hearthstone... Sometimes I fight people and go "UGH, I wish I had this card. It's always raping me ;(" (for example; the revive all minions that died this turn one (forget name ;x)

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Of course. I played since it came out til August, then I started back up last month. (Sadly I missed August's card back, which was by far the coolest looking one yet so far in my opinion >.<... Oh well, little importance to game lol) I like MTG and stuff, but, I has no IRL friends so I never get to do card game stuffs. Hearthstone is only way I get to satisfy that interest ;3
I played on and off since like October. Then played semi-seriously for a week in December, then haven't played since.

._. But let me add you on Battle.net.

FinalDelta#1800

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Hey, plenty of people disappear for years at a time.
Yeah, but, Lige shouldn't disappear on 'gumi and friends ;(

I dunno... I guess the reason I stop posting usually is cause I feel I'm too much of a whiny bitch and just don't wanna annoy people ;x so I kept leaving... Now I feel I'm less fail, though... soo... yeah. As I said before, should see more of me ^.^

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I played on and off since like October. Then played semi-seriously for a week in December, then haven't played since.

._. But let me add you on Battle.net.

FinalDelta#1800
I'll add you, I'll be "Lige#1366" -- I tell you that so you know to accept, cause OBVIOUSLY there's NO way of knowing it's me......

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I'm debating whether or not I want the expansion(s) for Hearthstone... Sometimes I fight people and go "UGH, I wish I had this card. It's always raping me ;(" (for example; the revive all minions that died this turn one (forget name ;x)
:)

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
Yeah, but, Lige shouldn't disappear on 'gumi and friends ;(

I dunno... I guess the reason I stop posting usually is cause I feel I'm too much of a whiny bitch and just don't wanna annoy people ;x so I kept leaving... Now I feel I'm less fail, though... soo... yeah. As I said before, should see more of me ^.^
As long as it's spam, we're willing to listen and offer, if nothing else, words of encouragement.