Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
A
Yeahhhh... The little tiny card images and stuff kind of hurt my brain, makes it seem foreign to me even though (I'm rusty as hell, havent played in years) I do know the rules of game 'n stuff... That's why I meant no "good" games for MTG ;(
oh.
It's a type of monster, it looks like this:

MonstersB-C.Cockatrice.jpg
OH

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I was looking for new anime to watch when I noticed the site I was using has The Interview on it... so I'm currently on/off watching that. (Skyping friends and posting here atm, so it's paused obviously. I can't multitask that hardcore xD)
The two shows I could have watched on Hulu only had like a couple episodes...? ANd not the first eps??
SO I'm like, okay no.

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I've actually looked at a lot of the MTG game stuffs in general in past, cause my RL friend lives 3-4 hours away (soon to be 2-3) and we never get to play anymore. (he's the one that got me into it when we were 8.) it's sad ;(

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Plus it's not as fun with strangers... I like those kind of games to be with friends ;/

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account
I've actually looked at a lot of the MTG game stuffs in general in past, cause my RL friend lives 3-4 hours away (soon to be 2-3) and we never get to play anymore. (he's the one that got me into it when we were 8.) it's sad ;(
Such is life