Who killed Pages this time? ... [you] did!

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I know I keep randomly leaving for... 5ever and coming back randomly, but is it weird that I just said "Morning" as if I don't? :confused:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh well... I'm-a try to say hi more often again and stuffs like I used to <3... kind-a miss you guys 'n stuff :x

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Oh, and since people usually say "how are you?" 'n stuff:

I'm doing good. Still in a relationship, still planning to move in together in August (was original plan, we tried to rush it for February, but that plan failed miserably due to us both being piss poor <3) and speaking of moving, within next few weeks I'll be moving to Indiana \o/ (I've always ALWAYS wanted out of Michigan, so yey.) Moms still a nutjob who's constantly stressing me out / fueling my depression bits. So I'll finally be free of that >;D Gonna be roomates with a good friend <3 I actually found out recently (been friends 2 years) that him and my boyfriend were best friends way back when (my bf was actually friends 'first online friend' ;o) So kind-a weird how that all fell into place o.o

Got some dramatic things going on, (being sued for some of my outstanding debt, unemployment is fighting me cause 2nd to last job is claiming I 'stole' and that's why I was let go, which is TOTAL BS. 4 year old me ran back into store crying/yelling 'I didn't mean to take it, don't send me to jail! ;(" over a pad for registering for a store-raffle thingy.) but, don't really give a crap for once. If I'm alive, not homeless, not in jail, and got good friends, I don't care much anymore.

So ye.. In short: good ;3

How be everyone else? :eek:

Lige

Loves Being Poked
When I move I hope my cat doesn't have his heart broken.. He's basically 'my cat', he knocks and pounds on my door if I don't let him in right away when he meows. When I'm not home he does it too, he just wants to sleep on my bed. He only jumps on me / begs me for attention most often. He 'talks' to me (wont stop meowing and it annoys everyone else cause they're like "GOD, why does he always have to do that when you're around" etc.) -- he's a good kitty and I'm-a miss hime ;-;

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I'm basically talking to myself atm... I mean, eventually people will see these posts, but, I keep going and nobody is replying obviously, soo...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
I guess that's always been the case on here though o.o Especially with the 'spam to get to x post/page' stuffs...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Are we all insane?! :eek:

Anyway... I'm-a go do my hearthstone daily 'n watch Fairy Tail 2 since I'm behind like... 40 episodes ^-^...

Lige

Loves Being Poked
Are we all insane?! :eek:

Anyway... I'm-a go do my hearthstone daily 'n watch Fairy Tail 2 since I'm behind like... 40 episodes ^-^..

somehow it double posted :confused:

Anyway, baiiii <3

bladesworn

Shenanigans Instigator
The Destroyer is Manifest

I'm doing good. Still in a relationship, still planning to move in together in August (was original plan, we tried to rush it for February, but that plan failed miserably due to us both being piss poor <3) and speaking of moving, within next few weeks I'll be moving to Indiana \o/ (I've always ALWAYS wanted out of Michigan, so yey.) Moms still a nutjob who's constantly stressing me out / fueling my depression bits. So I'll finally be free of that >;D Gonna be roomates with a good friend <3 I actually found out recently (been friends 2 years) that him and my boyfriend were best friends way back when (my bf was actually friends 'first online friend' ;o) So kind-a weird how that all fell into place o.o

Got some dramatic things going on, (being sued for some of my outstanding debt, unemployment is fighting me cause 2nd to last job is claiming I 'stole' and that's why I was let go, which is TOTAL BS. 4 year old me ran back into store crying/yelling 'I didn't mean to take it, don't send me to jail! ;(" over a pad for registering for a store-raffle thingy.) but, don't really give a crap for once. If I'm alive, not homeless, not in jail, and got good friends, I don't care much anymore.

Hopefully everything works out for you. I am rooting for you.

I'm doing better than I have in a long time. Doctor put me on medication and I am finally recovering from depression and anxiety. It's going well so far.

suikun245

'Gumi's Test Account

welcome to indiana where there's nothing but corn and soybeans.